COMPLETE - Further Chronicles of Avonlea-Montgomery-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15530
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 4:37 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel » June 7th, 2014, 11:44 am

I wanted the editor in there so that when I do the catalog page, I can indicate who edited each project . . . but we'll see when it comes time to catalog how I end up doing it.

MaryAnn

SweetPea
Posts: 6390
Joined: April 22nd, 2012, 1:56 pm

Post by SweetPea » June 7th, 2014, 12:06 pm

Oh, I see. :)
Rachel

"For the wretched of the earth there is a flame that never dies, even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise..." (Les Mis)

francesb
Posts: 908
Joined: January 9th, 2013, 1:34 pm
Location: Georgia
Contact:

Post by francesb » June 8th, 2014, 12:49 pm

Sorry I haven't been following this thread, I was up in PA without any internet the past week. =P Sweet Pea, Elizabeth, and Rapunzelina, you have all been so diligent with your PLing and Editing, thank you all! Thanks Paul for the line! This project is really coming along smoothly! :clap: :clap:
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green

Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8316
Joined: November 15th, 2011, 3:47 am

Post by Rapunzelina » June 10th, 2014, 12:22 am

Piper sundayschild hasn't picked up the pm, so I went ahead and used a name credit from a previous story "read by Piper Reid " saying the "Paul" myself. I hope it sounds OK... Here's story 15: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/furtherchroniclesofavonlea_15_montgomery_128kb.mp3
duration 25:00
Interested in recording for a non-fiction dramatic reading of a memorial meeting? Check the National Geographic Magazine

Elizabby
Posts: 9280
Joined: April 1st, 2011, 5:36 pm
Location: Kelsingra

Post by Elizabby » June 10th, 2014, 3:27 am

The Education of Betty is PL OK! :thumbs:

Lovely story - I haven't read this one before so it was genuinely new to me! :9:

francesb
Posts: 908
Joined: January 9th, 2013, 1:34 pm
Location: Georgia
Contact:

Post by francesb » June 12th, 2014, 6:27 am

Rapunzelina wrote:Piper sundayschild hasn't picked up the pm, so I went ahead and used a name credit from a previous story "read by Piper Reid " saying the "Paul" myself. I hope it sounds OK... Here's story 15: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/furtherchroniclesofavonlea_15_montgomery_128kb.mp3
duration 25:00
I think that will be fine :D
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green

francesb
Posts: 908
Joined: January 9th, 2013, 1:34 pm
Location: Georgia
Contact:

Post by francesb » June 12th, 2014, 6:35 am

Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green

Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8316
Joined: November 15th, 2011, 3:47 am

Post by Rapunzelina » June 12th, 2014, 2:07 pm

Interested in recording for a non-fiction dramatic reading of a memorial meeting? Check the National Geographic Magazine

Elizabby
Posts: 9280
Joined: April 1st, 2011, 5:36 pm
Location: Kelsingra

Post by Elizabby » June 12th, 2014, 6:26 pm

Rapunzelina wrote:Great! And I have now uploaded story 12: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/furtherchroniclesofavonlea_12_montgomery_128kb.mp3
duration: 40:00

:thumbs:
Excellent work!

This is such a long one (and I dislike listening to my own narration) so it might be a while before I get to it. I'm trying to get through the shorter ones first.

Peppersnoodles93
Posts: 3765
Joined: January 24th, 2013, 1:20 pm
Location: Vass, NC

Post by Peppersnoodles93 » June 13th, 2014, 8:35 am

Elizabby wrote:
Rapunzelina wrote:Great! And I have now uploaded story 12: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/furtherchroniclesofavonlea_12_montgomery_128kb.mp3
duration: 40:00

:thumbs:


Excellent work!

This is such a long one (and I dislike listening to my own narration) so it might be a while before I get to it. I'm trying to get through the shorter ones first.

Or I could just listen to it for you ;) WONDERFUL ACTING everyone!!! :) Loved it!!! PL OK!

Btw, Rapunzelina, I got ahold of Redfox, and he said he'll do those lines this weekend. I'm sorry for the delay!
~Kim

Elizabby
Posts: 9280
Joined: April 1st, 2011, 5:36 pm
Location: Kelsingra

Post by Elizabby » June 14th, 2014, 1:23 am

Thanks very much Kim! I'll update the MW. If you feel like PLing any other chapters of mine that would be wonderful... I narrated quite a few stories from this lot! I just find it weird to listen to my own recorded voice. :hmm:

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10048
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » June 14th, 2014, 5:43 am

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote:I wanted the editor in there so that when I do the catalog page, I can indicate who edited each project . . . but we'll see when it comes time to catalog how I end up doing it.

MaryAnn
I used my handy-dandy almost automatic cast list generator spreadsheet and put a cast list draft in the project description....

Thanks, Todd

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15530
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 4:37 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel » June 14th, 2014, 8:13 am

Yeah Todd!
Image ImageImageImageImage
MaryAnn

SweetPea
Posts: 6390
Joined: April 22nd, 2012, 1:56 pm

Post by SweetPea » June 14th, 2014, 8:28 am

Elizabby wrote:I just find it weird to listen to my own recorded voice. :hmm:
I really don't like listening to my recorded voice! Mom says most people are like that :wink:
Rachel

"For the wretched of the earth there is a flame that never dies, even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise..." (Les Mis)

Peppersnoodles93
Posts: 3765
Joined: January 24th, 2013, 1:20 pm
Location: Vass, NC

Post by Peppersnoodles93 » June 14th, 2014, 5:21 pm

Janes baby is pl ok
~Kim

Post Reply