(Complete) [Dramatic] Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie -mb

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Tiger Lily is PL OK!
Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

~Elley

I've had a death in the family and won't be around Librivox much for the next while. I'll be back ... when I'm back. I appreciate your patience in the meanwhile. :)
nomorejeffs

Post by nomorejeffs »

Hi! I'd love to take on Smee if he's still available. Thanks!

- Jeff
katalinawatt

Post by katalinawatt »

I'm female but if you don't mind gender-bending on this project I would love to play one of the Lost Boys - Nibs or Slightly - or Smee. But if you'd prefer me to read a female role, I'll be happy to take one of those.

Thanks! :)
Science Fiction
Double Feature
http://seenthefuture.blogspot.co.uk
HermioneGranger

Post by HermioneGranger »

May I read for Curly?
Thanks! :thumbs: :D
Last edited by HermioneGranger on August 15th, 2013, 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
I will be leaving Librivox at the end of Jan. so just a heads up!
Sorry if it causes any inconveniences!!
francesb

Post by francesb »

May I also read for John? Thank you so much!! (I will give him a different voice than the twins) :D
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green
GardenerOfStars

Post by GardenerOfStars »

Hello,

Just wondering if Liza is still available... also, I just can't help claiming the smallest star (guess it's all in my nick, LOL)

Take care,

Rebecca
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. (Mark Twain)
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

nomorejeffs wrote:Hi! I'd love to take on Smee if he's still available. Thanks!

- Jeff
Thank you Jeff! Smee is all yours! :D
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

katalinawatt wrote:I'm female but if you don't mind gender-bending on this project I would love to play one of the Lost Boys - Nibs or Slightly - or Smee. But if you'd prefer me to read a female role, I'll be happy to take one of those.

Hi Katalina,

Jeff has already claimed Smee, but I'd be happy for you to play Nibs or Slightly. Take your pick! :)
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

HermioneGranger wrote:May I read for Curly?
Thanks! :thumbs: :D
Yes you may! Thanks for claiming! :)
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

francesb wrote:May I also read for John? Thank you so much!! (I will give him a different voice than the twins) :D
John and the Twins appear alongside each other quite frequently, so they'll need to sound very different. If you feel like you can make them sound like completely different people, I'll put you down. :)
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

GardenerOfStars wrote:Hello,

Just wondering if Liza is still available... also, I just can't help claiming the smallest star (guess it's all in my nick, LOL)

Take care,

Rebecca
Liza and the Smallest Star are both yours! Thanks for claiming! :D
katalinawatt

Post by katalinawatt »

Hobbit wrote:
katalinawatt wrote:I'm female but if you don't mind gender-bending on this project I would love to play one of the Lost Boys - Nibs or Slightly - or Smee. But if you'd prefer me to read a female role, I'll be happy to take one of those.

Hi Katalina,

Jeff has already claimed Smee, but I'd be happy for you to play Nibs or Slightly. Take your pick! :)
Slightly please! :)
Science Fiction
Double Feature
http://seenthefuture.blogspot.co.uk
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

katalinawatt wrote:
Hobbit wrote:

Hi Katalina,

Slightly please! :)
All yours! Thanks for claiming! :)