(Complete) [Dramatic] Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie -mb

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
redheadroma

Post by redheadroma »

Unfortunately I am not going to be able to record nibs please take me off the list :( sorry for the late notice.
-Roman
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

redheadroma wrote:Unfortunately I am not going to be able to record nibs please take me off the list :( sorry for the late notice.
I'm sorry to hear that. Thanks for letting me know.
Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
CherylMichele

Post by CherylMichele »

Hobbit,

I would be willing to read for any of the available parts that you feel would be appropriate with a voice containing a bit of southern accent. :oops:

Thanks,
Cheryl Michele
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

CherylMichele wrote:Hobbit,

I would be willing to read for any of the available parts that you feel would be appropriate with a voice containing a bit of southern accent. :oops:

Thanks,
Cheryl Michele
Welcome to LibriVox, Cheryl! I see you've gotten your 1 Minute Test OKed. The only parts still available are Nibs, a young boy, who appears 9 chapters, and three pirate roles who appear in 2 chapters each. Nibs is a part better suited to a female voice than the pirates, but if you are more comfortable starting small I'm fine for you to play a pirate. Let me know your preference. :) Thanks for being interested in this project!
Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

To all: I will be absent from LV until Thursday night or Friday morning. If any issues come up, ask Maria for help. Thanks!
CherylMichele

Post by CherylMichele »

Thank you very much for the welcome! I believe that I could do more justice to a part suited for a higher pitched voice than a pirate at this time. I would be honored to accept the role of Nibs.

This will be my first reading. I do not have a website to be linked to, but I would like my name to be reflected as Cheryl Michele.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

CherylMichele wrote:Thank you very much for the welcome! I believe that I could do more justice to a part suited for a higher pitched voice than a pirate at this time. I would be honored to accept the role of Nibs.

This will be my first reading. I do not have a website to be linked to, but I would like my name to be reflected as Cheryl Michele.
Wonderful! I will put you down for Nibs. Thank you! :D
skythrock

Post by skythrock »

Here are Bill Jukes's lines! I hope I haven't missed anything, particularly in chapter 14 when it seems as though all he says is, "Ay ay!" Also, I included a "dying screech" at the tail end of the chapter 15 mp3, but I couldn't quite control the clipping. Feel free to use or discard as necessary. Or if I need to re-record without the screech, let me know. Thanks!

http://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/peterpan_billjukes_5.mp3 - 0m40s
http://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/peterpan_billjukes_14.mp3 - 0m10s
http://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/peterpan_billjukes_15.mp3 - 0m23s

-- Levi
francesb

Post by francesb »

Hello! I noticed my section for John wasn't marked PL OK. Is there something else I need to submit? Thanks a bunch! :mrgreen:
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

skythrock wrote:Here are Bill Jukes's lines! I hope I haven't missed anything, particularly in chapter 14 when it seems as though all he says is, "Ay ay!" Also, I included a "dying screech" at the tail end of the chapter 15 mp3, but I couldn't quite control the clipping. Feel free to use or discard as necessary. Or if I need to re-record without the screech, let me know. Thanks!

http://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/peterpan_billjukes_5.mp3 - 0m40s
http://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/peterpan_billjukes_14.mp3 - 0m10s
http://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/peterpan_billjukes_15.mp3 - 0m23s

-- Levi
Thank you Levi! I will PL as soon as I can. :)
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

francesb wrote:Hello! I noticed my section for John wasn't marked PL OK. Is there something else I need to submit? Thanks a bunch! :mrgreen:
Nope, it was just an oversight of mine. Thank you for playing John! (and I will PL the Twins soon.)
francesb

Post by francesb »

Hobbit wrote:
francesb wrote:Hello! I noticed my section for John wasn't marked PL OK. Is there something else I need to submit? Thanks a bunch! :mrgreen:
Nope, it was just an oversight of mine. Thank you for playing John! (and I will PL the Twins soon.)
Oh, okay! Thank you so much!
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green
Ernst Pattynama

Post by Ernst Pattynama »

http://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/peterpan_mrdarling_02_128kb.mp3

Here's Mr Darling chapter 2.

Good Luck

Ernst
We are never so ridiculous for the qualities we have as for those we pretend to.