(Complete) [Dramatic] Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie -mb

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

Alright, Eden, you are all set to go! Thank you for being so patient about waiting!
(Hopefully everyone got a head start on their recordings. :wink: )

Please note the new naming scheme for files which appends _128kb to the end. This shouldn't be necessary to do for the individual parts, but should be done for the final chapters.
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Arrgh! Make 'er walk the plank, Matey!
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
Ernst Pattynama

Post by Ernst Pattynama »

If not yet claimed could I (am I allowed to since I'm from Amsterdam Holland) read Mr Darling?
Good Luck!
Ernst
We are never so ridiculous for the qualities we have as for those we pretend to.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Thank you very much, Maria and readers! Can't wait to work with you all on this! :)
Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Ernst Pattynama wrote:If not yet claimed could I (am I allowed to since I'm from Amsterdam Holland) read Mr Darling?
Good Luck!
Ernst
I'd love to have you read Mr. Darling, Ernst! Thanks for claiming!
Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Amy (citharadraconis) claimed Mrs. Darling via PM while this was on hold.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

I'm currently filling out the magic window and apparently I asked for 30 sections too many. :roll: Can you delete sections 46-75, please, Maria?
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

Hello, Eden! Here is Tiger Lily: http://dev.librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/peterpan_tigerlily_10.mp3
Thanks for letting me read the part. This DR will turn out wonderfully, I'm sure!
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

WoollyBee wrote:Hello, Eden! Here is Tiger Lily: http://dev.librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/peterpan_tigerlily_10.mp3
Thanks for letting me read the part. This DR will turn out wonderfully, I'm sure!
Thank you Sarah! :)
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

Extra sections deleted. :-)
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

Going ahead and moving us over to Dramatic Works!
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

I meant to pre-record but didn't have time :( Should get to it soon, I hope!
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

JoFriday21 wrote:I meant to pre-record but didn't have time :( Should get to it soon, I hope!
Not a problem. I pre-recorded Peter, but haven't touched the narration yet.
gloriousjob

Post by gloriousjob »

I'm not sure how British I can sound (or boyish) but could I claim Tootles?
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

gloriousjob wrote:I'm not sure how British I can sound (or boyish) but could I claim Tootles?
Certainly! Thanks for claiming! :)