COMPLETE The Comedy of Errors-Shakespeare-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ccfpcl

Post by ccfpcl » July 10th, 2013, 9:05 am

Hi Sarah

Can you mark my Merchant readings as complete in MW please - it was 2 weeks ago I submitted them

Thanks, Chris.

WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee » July 10th, 2013, 9:19 am

Certainly, Chris! I'm sure Halle will be along soon to PL. I understand she's been busy lately. :wink:

hallejk

Post by hallejk » July 10th, 2013, 9:31 am

ccfpcl wrote:Hi Sarah

Can you mark my Merchant readings as complete in MW please - it was 2 weeks ago I submitted them

Thanks, Chris.
Hi Chris! The merchant is PL OK, I posted that about a week and a half ago... Did you not see it? Ah! Maybe it was that week when none I my stuff on my computer posted, but said it did. I'm so sorry!
Halle Kill
I'm going to be away from LV for a while. I have had some serious family things come up and LV is to much at the moment.

ccfpcl

Post by ccfpcl » July 10th, 2013, 9:42 am

Yup - must have been that week!

Thanks, Chris.

Maryanka

Post by Maryanka » July 10th, 2013, 10:21 pm

Hi,

I submitted the Courtezan files back on June 24, I want to make sure you don't miss them :!:

Thanks,

Maryan

WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee » July 11th, 2013, 6:54 am

OK, I see I have a lot to do on this project. I will get the Courtezan and Aegeon files in the MW as soon as I get home later today. :)

WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee » July 11th, 2013, 2:53 pm

All files are in the MW! :mrgreen:

WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee » July 11th, 2013, 2:55 pm

Pinch 4.4 PL Notes:
Halle, fiend is still pronounced wrong. See Pinch PL note on page 4 for the pronunciation.

hallejk

Post by hallejk » July 11th, 2013, 5:13 pm

WoollyBee wrote:Pinch 4.4 PL Notes:
Halle, fiend is still pronounced wrong. See Pinch PL note on page 4 for the pronunciation.
Ahh! Really? It said on the pronunciation website that it was (fee-nd). And that's what it sounds like when I listen to the recording. Could you help? Also I probably won't be able to record again before camp so it'll take a while to re do...
Halle Kill
I'm going to be away from LV for a while. I have had some serious family things come up and LV is to much at the moment.

WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee » July 11th, 2013, 5:28 pm

hallejk wrote:
WoollyBee wrote:Pinch 4.4 PL Notes:
Ahh! Really? It said on the pronunciation website that it was (fee-nd). And that's what it sounds like when I listen to the recording. Could you help? Also I probably won't be able to record again before camp so it'll take a while to re do...
Yes, (fee-nd) is how it is pronounced. In the recording, I hear (find). I even tried emptying my cache. Hmm, I don't know what's wrong here. :hmm: MaryAnn, could you help?

hallejk

Post by hallejk » July 11th, 2013, 5:58 pm

This is confusing....
When I listen I hear fee-nd...this is really really weird.
But, then again does the pronunciation really matter a ton a ton? I remember for Aesops fables and admin told me to try to pronounce correct, but if not its not a big deal.
I really don't care though, I think that changing it or not isn't really a big difference, so your choice :)
Halle Kill

WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee » July 11th, 2013, 6:46 pm

hallejk wrote:This is confusing....
When I listen I hear fee-nd...this is really really weird.
But, then again does the pronunciation really matter a ton a ton? I remember for Aesops fables and admin told me to try to pronounce correct, but if not its not a big deal.
I really don't care though, I think that changing it or not isn't really a big difference, so your choice :)
OK, if you think it's fine, we'll leave it at that. I'm a perfectionist :roll: . PL OK!

Kristingj

Post by Kristingj » July 16th, 2013, 1:04 am

Kristin
Been sick for 6 months, trying to work my way back in

Help us finish!
The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - Two major parts just opened up! We need several narrators for the different volumes + many tiny roles

hallejk

Post by hallejk » July 27th, 2013, 3:08 pm

AEgon, First/Second Merchant, and a Courtezan are all PL OK.
Halle Kill

hallejk

Post by hallejk » July 27th, 2013, 3:17 pm

Thanks Kristin! You did everything great and its PL OK!
Halle Kill