[COMPLETE]: A Midsummer Night's Dream by Shakespeare- annise

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
francesb

Post by francesb »

Okay, sounds great!!!!!!
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

francesb wrote:Act III just has one little thing :). At about 32:30 there is a long pause. It says 'Helena enters…………Helena sleeps. '
I'm pretty sure that the pause was at 39:30, right? Fixed. :mrgreen:

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/midsummernightsdream_03_shakespeare_128kb.mp3
Duration: 41:20
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

francesb

Post by francesb »

Act III and IV are PL OK!!! Great job everyone! It was a wonderful and extremely fun show to listen to. :D
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

Awesome, thank you, Frances!!

We're ready for cataloging! :clap:
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/a-midsummer-nights-dream-version-3-by-william-shakespeare/
francesb

Post by francesb »

annise wrote: This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/a-midsummer-nights-dream-version-3-by-william-shakespeare/
Yay!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Frances Brown
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

This is so exciting! My first play finished!

First, thank you to all the readers who participated in this project. It was so much fun to listen to you.

Thank you, Anne, for cataloging the project and for all your advice. It means a lot! :D

Thank you, Frances, for PL'ing the final files after I had made the edits. I am so, so grateful! :9:

And thank you, thank you, thank you, Kim, for editing those acts! I appreciate it so much! :D

Congratulations, everyone! :clap: :clap: :clap: You can't see me right now, but I'm totally doing a happy dance.

Sarah
Peppersnoodles93

Post by Peppersnoodles93 »

Wow! So exciting to getting this finished up! Sarah, you were really a trooper! You had patience and that has paid off, because it is such a wonderful play! Great job on your first one! Lots of hard work went into this and I really appreciate it! :D :clap: :clap:
~Kim
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

Congratulations Sarah!
it was a long haul, but you made it.
it gave me the chance to do the shakespeara role I have always wanted to do most.
Well done.
Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose