COMPLETE [Group] Half-Past Bedtime by H.H Bashford - dl

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

Lynnet wrote:
ElleyKat wrote:
Lynne - Just one small edit needed on Chapter 11
11:54 "...flask in my pocket flhhh full of hot tea" There this sort of weird sound in there, flhhh. Just zap that out and this'll be perfect. :)

(Also, I got a little disoriented halfway through and wondered why The Mermaid had taken such a weird turn and was talking about a little girl, then I remember that I was listening to you read Half Past Bedtime, and not The Mermaid. LOL. ;) )
Edited and uploaded with the new uploader:
http://dev.librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/halfpastbedtime_11_bashford.mp3

And who knew mermaids could climb trees :roll: :wink:
Lynne
Spot check PL OK. Thanks Lynne!
~Elley

I've had a death in the family and won't be around Librivox much for the next while. I'll be back ... when I'm back. I appreciate your patience in the meanwhile. :)
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

GardenerOfStars wrote:Hello,

Here's Chapter 6- The Magic Song

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/dl/halfpastbedtime_06_bashford.mp3

(22:8)

Cute :)

Take care,

Rebecca
Thanks Rebecca - I put this in the MW and will PL shortly. :)
~Elley

I've had a death in the family and won't be around Librivox much for the next while. I'll be back ... when I'm back. I appreciate your patience in the meanwhile. :)
hallejk

Post by hallejk »

ElleyKat wrote:
CarolynPenney wrote:Is 3 still available?
Section 3 sure is! What do you want your catalog name to be? This is whatever you will say when recording at the beginning when you say "Recorded by...." Some people use their full name, some use just a first name, some use their forum name, or a nickname...
Thanks for popping her in Elley!

Welcome to the project Carolyn!
Like Elley said, we just need your catalog name. Hope you enjoy LibriVox!
Halle Kill
I'm going to be away from LV for a while. I have had some serious family things come up and LV is to much at the moment.
hallejk

Post by hallejk »

ElleyKat wrote:
GardenerOfStars wrote:Okay, I'm growing quite fond of these guys... is #12 still available?

Thank you,

Rebecca
Hi Rebecca - I went ahead and put you in the MW for section 12. Enjoy :)
Thanks Elley!
And thanks Rebecca for taking so many!
Halle Kill
I'm going to be away from LV for a while. I have had some serious family things come up and LV is to much at the moment.
CarolynPenney

Post by CarolynPenney »

ElleyKat wrote:
CarolynPenney wrote:Is 3 still available?
Section 3 sure is! What do you want your catalog name to be? This is whatever you will say when recording at the beginning when you say "Recorded by...." Some people use their full name, some use just a first name, some use their forum name, or a nickname...
Carolyn Penney, please. Thanks!
Kamna

Post by Kamna »

Hello,
May I do Section 5?
Thank you!
Kamna
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

Kamna wrote:Hello,
May I do Section 5?
Thank you!
Kamna - I went ahead and put you down for section 5 while I was in the MW. Enjoy!
~Elley

hallejk

Post by hallejk »

Kamna wrote:Hello,
May I do Section 5?
Thank you!
Welcome to the project Kamma! Thanks for signing up!
Halle Kill
hallejk

Post by hallejk »

Also, section 2 has been orphaned...if anyone's interested please let me know!
Halle Kill
GardenerOfStars

Post by GardenerOfStars »

Hello,

Here is "The Sorrowful Picture"

wow... now that's a story the kids probably will not think much about- but it sure is enough is going to completely creep out an adult ...

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/dl/halfpastbedtime_12_bashford.mp3

(23:23)

Take care,

Rebecca
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. (Mark Twain)
Peppersnoodles93

Post by Peppersnoodles93 »

Hi Halle, are we full up and ready to move off the Senior list? :D
~Kim
hallejk

Post by hallejk »

Peppersnoodles93 wrote:Hi Halle, are we full up and ready to move off the Senior list? :D
We have one more section that had just been orphaned... But when I try and get in the MW it isn't working right now, so I contacted an admin about it. Anyway... Section 2 is still available.
Halle Kill
Peppersnoodles93

Post by Peppersnoodles93 »

OK, I'll update that there's one available section. :D
~Kim
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

Halle - I went in and unassigned section 2 for you, so now it's showing open. :)
~Elley

hallejk

Post by hallejk »

Oh! Thank you so so much Elley! Such a life saver! It's my old(but really not that old) Mac thats having problems... My laptop had a little hot chocolate incident with a 9 year old I know, so it's getting fixed and I've been having to use my desktop, which of course doesn't have audacity downloaded or checker, and all the other things I need for LV... And all the browsers on it are super old and I can of course i can't update them because I need a newer computer...etc! Anyway... Laptop should be back by Monday! So then I'll be back to normal LV duties :)
Halle Kill