COMPLETE Books Fatal to Their Authors by PH Ditchfield - ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet » October 31st, 2014, 6:17 pm

Well, I've always said numbers are just not my thing, so here is "section 18". I'm not surprised you had no clue what I meant. Obviously (?) I meant section 13, chapter 8 :roll:

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/booksfataltotheirauthors_13_ditchfield_128kb.mp3

29:33
Lynne
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 14 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

wib66

Post by wib66 » October 31st, 2014, 7:00 pm

Lynnet wrote:Well, I've always said numbers are just not my thing, so here is "section 18". I'm not surprised you had no clue what I meant. Obviously (?) I meant section 13, chapter 8 :roll:

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/booksfataltotheirauthors_13_ditchfield_128kb.mp3

29:33
Lynne
Ha ha I actually went to sign you up to section 18 then realised there wasn't one and thought I must go back and tell you and then completely forgot sorry. Thanks for the section and getting us nearer to the end.
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Carolin » November 3rd, 2014, 2:12 am

section 13 is not yet in the magic window. maybe something went wrong?

i am moving us to readers found, anyway :)
Carolin

wib66

Post by wib66 » November 3rd, 2014, 12:52 pm

Carolin wrote:section 13 is not yet in the magic window. maybe something went wrong?

i am moving us to readers found, anyway :)
Thank you I had forgotten to put it in there and we got confused with which section it was oh dear thanks
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle » November 4th, 2014, 6:03 am

Well, now you have actively pushed me into submitting last. I hate doing that... At least you didn't PL just yet, so I feel a little bit better about not holding this project up after all 8-)

section 15 = chapter 10 with 32:36:
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/booksfataltotheirauthors_15_ditchfield_128kb.mp3

Quite difficult with all the French and Latin in between. I think I may have a longer goof somewhere (because a French passage turns into a Latin one or the other way round a bit too quickly), but I couldn't find out what was wrong with it. You'll let me know, okay? :wink:
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox. "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com

wib66

Post by wib66 » November 4th, 2014, 4:01 pm

Availle wrote:Well, now you have actively pushed me into submitting last. I hate doing that... At least you didn't PL just yet, so I feel a little bit better about not holding this project up after all 8-)

section 15 = chapter 10 with 32:36:
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/booksfataltotheirauthors_15_ditchfield_128kb.mp3

Quite difficult with all the French and Latin in between. I think I may have a longer goof somewhere (because a French passage turns into a Latin one or the other way round a bit too quickly), but I couldn't find out what was wrong with it. You'll let me know, okay? :wink:
thank you for that I couldn't read French or Latin so well done thanks :9:
Michele

Glad to be back.

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Carolin » November 13th, 2014, 2:38 am

hey michele, do you need help with prooflistening?

it would be cool to get the pl note and catalog :)
Carolin

wib66

Post by wib66 » November 13th, 2014, 3:55 pm

Carolin wrote:hey michele, do you need help with prooflistening?

it would be cool to get the pl note and catalog :)
I am so sorry I PL'd these at the weekend. don't know why I didn't put it on here.
they are both PL OK I wouldn't mind I knew that was the project done when I PL'd them. So Sorry and thanks for the offer of help.

I don't know what went wrong with this project maybe it should be books fatal to their BC ha ha :thumbs:
Michele

Glad to be back.

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Carolin » November 14th, 2014, 1:31 am

no problem, everyone overlooks or forgets things now and then :thumbs:

ill start cataloging!
Carolin

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Carolin » November 14th, 2014, 5:15 am

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on the catalog page for this project: http://librivox.org/books-fatal-to-their-authors-by-peter-hempson-ditchfield/

:thumbs:
Carolin

wib66

Post by wib66 » November 14th, 2014, 3:39 pm

A big thank you to everyone who worked on this project well done another one in the catalogue.
Michele

Glad to be back.