COMPLETE Books Fatal to Their Authors by PH Ditchfield - ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Margaret wrote:I reploaded the file, but darn it, I went and did a Noise Removal before I took a look at the link that explains main hums and now I can't undo it. Well I'm sure that did the trick anyway, but for the future files I'll follow those instructions on how to remove main hums.
Whatever you did it worked. So this is now PL OK thanks :9:
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
ramonescamilla

Post by ramonescamilla »

I can do sections 10 and 11.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

It looks as if section 6 is back in the pot, in which case, can I read it? Thanks.
Lynne
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ramonescamilla wrote:I can do sections 10 and 11.
Thanks for claiming I have signed you up MW updated
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Lynnet wrote:It looks as if section 6 is back in the pot, in which case, can I read it? Thanks.
Lynne
Yes it is thanks for claiming Lynne I have signed you up MW updated
Michele
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

Once a country is habituated to liars, it takes generations to bring the truth back.
~ Gore Vidal ~
wib66

Post by wib66 »

thank you for your section MW updated
Michele
ramonescamilla

Post by ramonescamilla »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

thanks for your section MW updated
Michele
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

Once a country is habituated to liars, it takes generations to bring the truth back.
~ Gore Vidal ~
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you for your section Lynne MW updated
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you for your section Margaret MW updated
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hi Margaret section 2 is PL OK

Just one thing for future reference. The section is slightly too loud at 93dB we aim for between 87-91dB. I have fixed it for the two files in this project but if you could just check before you upload new files that would be great. If you need any help with that please let me know. Thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hi Margaret section 3 is PL OK just the same PL Notes as for section 2 with regard to the volume. I have fixed and reuploaded them thanks.
Michele