[SOLO]The Worst Journey in the World, Vol2 By Cherry-Garrar

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
boojumuk

Post by boojumuk »

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they’ve found it. - Terry Pratchett
lvictoria

Post by lvictoria »

Hi Kevin,

Section 5 is in stereo, but otherwise is PL OK.
Laura
boojumuk

Post by boojumuk »

Jeez, you'd have thought I could get it right by now wouldn't you! I'll fix it tomorrow.
Kevin
The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they’ve found it. - Terry Pratchett
boojumuk

Post by boojumuk »

There you go, now mono. It's a good job you're keeping an eye on me Laura!

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/phi/worstjourneyintheworldvolume2-05_cherry-garrard.mp3

Kevin
lvictoria

Post by lvictoria »

You have to give me something to report every once-in-awhile so Phil thinks I'm actually doing some work rather than just kicked back enjoying the fruits of your labor. 8-) (Which is what I'm really doing.)

5 is good to go!!
Laura
boojumuk

Post by boojumuk »

Section 6 ready to go

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/phi/worstjourneyintheworldvolume2-06_cherry-garrard.mp3

time 16:22

Hopefully no schoolboy errors this time!
Kevin
lvictoria

Post by lvictoria »

You didn't give me anything to report, so I'm back to being kicked back and in pleasure listening mode. 6 is PL OK!!
Laura
boojumuk

Post by boojumuk »

lvictoria

Post by lvictoria »

7 is PL OK!!
Laura
boojumuk

Post by boojumuk »

lvictoria

Post by lvictoria »

8 is PL OK!!
Laura
boojumuk

Post by boojumuk »

lvictoria

Post by lvictoria »

Hi Kevin,

Section 9 is PL OK!!
Laura
boojumuk

Post by boojumuk »

Section 10 now ready.

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/phi/worstjourneyintheworldvolume2-10_cherry-garrard.mp3

time 18:29

There might be the odd word out in this section, it's very difficult reading a passage written in the vernacular. Some of the sentences are rather rambling and don't make grammatical sense, but I hope it's understandable.

Kevin

p.s.. I'm away on holiday until the end of next week, so won't be around for a while
lvictoria

Post by lvictoria »

I hope you have a most marvelous holiday, Kevin. :) I've got this section downloaded and will listen tomorrow evening.
Laura