COMPLETE[DRAM.READ]The Marvelous Land of Oz by L. F. Baum-kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
tovarisch

Post by tovarisch »

Chapter 13 (the lucky one ;-) ) edited and reuploaded. Same file name, new duration 0:54. The words are in the right order, I hope. :oops:
tovarisch
  • reality prompts me to scale down my reading, sorry to say
    to PLers: do correct my pronunciation please
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

tovarisch wrote:Chapter 13 (the lucky one ;-) ) edited and reuploaded. Same file name, new duration 0:54. The words are in the right order, I hope. :oops:
Thanks. Sarah will give this a spot check when she gets back. :)
~Elley

I've had a death in the family and won't be around Librivox much for the next while. I'll be back ... when I'm back. I appreciate your patience in the meanwhile. :)
Vper

Post by Vper »

ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

Thanks Victoria! I've posted the listen links in the Magic Window, and Sarah will be PL later on this week once she's back. :) Check back here next week for the OK or any edit notes. Thanks again! :D
~Elley

I've had a death in the family and won't be around Librivox much for the next while. I'll be back ... when I'm back. I appreciate your patience in the meanwhile. :)
gloriousjob

Post by gloriousjob »

I've got my recordings done:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kd/marvelouslandofoz_captain_20.mp3
Time: 00:12

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kd/marvelouslandofoz_townsperson_24.mp3
Time: 00:17

I was asking about the townsperson because I thought multiple people were doing the role and I wasn't sure if you wanted to sync it. Hopefully there are no issues!
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

gloriousjob wrote:I've got my recordings done:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kd/marvelouslandofoz_captain_20.mp3
Time: 00:12

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kd/marvelouslandofoz_townsperson_24.mp3
Time: 00:17

I was asking about the townsperson because I thought multiple people were doing the role and I wasn't sure if you wanted to sync it. Hopefully there are no issues!
Oh! Yeah, I'm going to see if I can sync it up with one other reader, but I may end up just leaving it as one person reading it if it won't moosh up well. ;)

Thanks for the quick turnaround. Sarah will PL, so check back for the OK or any edits needed. :D Thanks!
~Elley

WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

Scarecrow 14 & 15 are PL OK!!! :D
tovarisch

Post by tovarisch »

Thanks, Sarah! :D
tovarisch
  • reality prompts me to scale down my reading, sorry to say
    to PLers: do correct my pronunciation please
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

I'll take section 12. Shall I check out the other townsperson and girl army recording and see if I can mesh well with them?

EDIT: Wait - army of girls is just a "hurrah" and a "hooray"? Well, that'll be easy! :lol:
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

TriciaG wrote:I'll take section 12. Shall I check out the other townsperson and girl army recording and see if I can mesh well with them?

EDIT: Wait - army of girls is just a "hurrah" and a "hooray"? Well, that'll be easy! :lol:
Thanks for claiming the last section Tricia. :) I'll put you in the mw when I get to a real computer (instead of my cell phone) If you would try to mesh with the other townsperson part, that would be excellent. :D
~Elley

Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Hi, I can grab section 12 of your hands, and fill it up:)
Kristin

The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - PL and Editors needed!
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

Kristingj wrote:Hi, I can grab section 12 of your hands, and fill it up:)
Thanks for your interest, Kristin, but this section just got claimed a few hours earlier by Tricia (two posts up in the thread).

There are just a few roles left in the Alice in Wonderland play I'm BCing if you want to help get that one filled... hint hint. ;)
~Elley

Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

ElleyKat wrote:
Thanks for your interest, Kristin, but this section just got claimed a few hours earlier by Tricia (two posts up in the thread).

There are just a few roles left in the Alice in Wonderland play I'm BCing if you want to help get that one filled... hint hint. ;)
No prob;) I would love to, but as I live in Europe...
Kristin

ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

Kristingj wrote:
ElleyKat wrote:

No prob;) I would love to, but as I live in Europe...
Ooh, drat. Well once this one is all finished, I'll be posting another Oz book for dramatic reading, so be sure to watch for that one. :)
~Elley

Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

ElleyKat wrote: Ooh, drat. Well once this one is all finished, I'll be posting another Oz book for dramatic reading, so be sure to watch for that one. :)
Yay! I have been out of commission due to mono the last 6 months or so, and it's so good to get back, but it's also painful to see all the prjocts I have missed *sigh*
Kristin