COMPLETE[DRAM.READ]The Marvelous Land of Oz by L. F. Baum-kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

MW updated for changeover. YAY!
~Elley

I've had a death in the family and won't be around Librivox much for the next while. I'll be back ... when I'm back. I appreciate your patience in the meanwhile. :)
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

Spot check PL OK, Bob!
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

Thanks Bob and Sarah. :D
~Elley

I've had a death in the family and won't be around Librivox much for the next while. I'll be back ... when I'm back. I appreciate your patience in the meanwhile. :)
francesb

Post by francesb »

Btw, for chapter 19 there was an ensemble yell of "Money!" :D So I tried two with different tones, so whichever works best :D One is more of a "Money?!?!?"
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

Orphaning section 17, A Sad Looking Man. Looking for someone to make a really quick turnaround on this - within a week. Only 2-3 lines.
~Elley

francesb

Post by francesb »

I'll claim it, if you don't mind a girl reading. :wink:
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

It's all yours, frances. I'll update the MW as soon as I get home - I have IE8 on this computer and it doesn't let me see the MW in the forum, and won't let me add/remove readers inside the MW. Stupid IE8.
~Elley

francesb

Post by francesb »

Okay Awesome! Ah yes... :?
Frances Brown
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

Gump is PL OK!
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

~Elley

francesb

Post by francesb »

Hello! I was looking at the MW and I saw 5 & 10 underneath PL OK. Are those PL OK or is it spot check? Thanks :D
Frances Brown
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

francesb wrote:Hello! I was looking at the MW and I saw 5 & 10 underneath PL OK. Are those PL OK or is it spot check? Thanks :D
They should be PL OK, since the Spot Check was taken out. ;)
~Elley

francesb

Post by francesb »

Frances Brown