COMPLETE: One Act Play Collection 006 - ek

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW » August 13th, 2013, 1:08 pm

gloriana wrote:
ChuckW wrote:The Second Blind Man (Section 39) has been orphaned (and others may follow).
Hi Chuck - I could do this one if you want. But it looks like it's in there twice? Sections 39 and 40. Is this a mistake?
Ugh, yes. That's a screw up. I just can't figure out the new system. The role should be vacated. I'll try to add you and fix the problem (but no promises that I can do it right).

Also: thanks SniNeko! :)
Unable to record due to COVID-19. Please do NOT cancel my projects.

wib66

Post by wib66 » August 14th, 2013, 1:30 am

Piotrek81 wrote:I Pled all the lines as they were coming in and then checked the ready track against the script, but I would appreciate it if someone could go over the play and tell me if some more editing is needed. I'm still new to this. :)
Hi I will PL this for you later today and let you know if any edits are needed :thumbs:
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko » August 14th, 2013, 3:21 am

ChuckW wrote: Also: thanks SniNeko! :)
It'd be great if it's PLed soon 'cause it'll be difficult for me to read like that once I don't have a cold.:)
~Nastya
紫猫

Hobbit

Post by Hobbit » August 14th, 2013, 6:54 pm

Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.

Algy Pug

Post by Algy Pug » August 15th, 2013, 7:58 am

Here it is - Zenobia - a truly silly piece of Gothic fantasy, made palatable by the splendid contributions from Nancy Beard, Alan Weyman and Robin King. :clap: All PL OK. :D

http://dev.librivox.org/uploads/gloriana/oneactplays006_zenobia_carrington_128kb.mp3
25:22

Thanks for the assistance with the PL, Michelle.

Cheers
Algy Pug

My Librivox page

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW » August 15th, 2013, 12:42 pm

Great. I liked that play so much when I first found it that I co-BC'd his book on Psychic Powers last fall with Chuck.

I can't get to the MW for a couple days.

Thanks, Todd

gloriana

Post by gloriana » August 16th, 2013, 10:35 am

I can't update the MW right now either, as I'm on my iPad, and the new MW system doesn't work with tablets. :? I'll be back with my laptop by Sat. night or Sunday and will do it then.

Loveday

Post by Loveday » August 16th, 2013, 2:16 pm

I present Arnold Bennett's A Question of Sex:

http://dev.librivox.org/uploads/gloriana/oneactplays006_questionofsex_bennett_128kb.mp3
41:55

Would some kind soul here be willing to PL it, or shall I ask around for a PLer?

I hope I have done justice to the outstanding cast - thank you for all the marvellous performances, I hugely enjoyed editing this.
It's the end of term, so I am back! Thank you for being patient with me, and please PM if I don't seem to have caught an update that I should have seen.

wib66

Post by wib66 » August 16th, 2013, 2:29 pm

I will PL A Question of Sex for you :D
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

Loveday

Post by Loveday » August 16th, 2013, 2:31 pm

Oh that would be wonderful Michele, thank you so much! I hope you enjoy it!

I would love to PL Punch and Go for you in due course btw, if you want a PLer for the whole thing.
It's the end of term, so I am back! Thank you for being patient with me, and please PM if I don't seem to have caught an update that I should have seen.

wib66

Post by wib66 » August 16th, 2013, 2:38 pm

Loveday wrote:Oh that would be wonderful Michele, thank you so much! I hope you enjoy it!

I would love to PL Punch and Go for you in due course btw, if you want a PLer for the whole thing.
that would be great thanks should get it done this weekend
Michele

Glad to be back.

wib66

Post by wib66 » August 16th, 2013, 3:21 pm

Piotrek81 wrote:I Pled all the lines as they were coming in and then checked the ready track against the script, but I would appreciate it if someone could go over the play and tell me if some more editing is needed. I'm still new to this. :)
Hi Night at the Inn is PL OK you did a great job of editing it all together well done. :9:
Michele

Glad to be back.

wib66

Post by wib66 » August 16th, 2013, 3:45 pm

A Question of Sex is PL OK its sounds great now its all edited together well done :9:
Michele

Glad to be back.

gloriana

Post by gloriana » August 16th, 2013, 8:01 pm

Well done, all! Will update the MW tomorrow evening.

Loveday

Post by Loveday » August 16th, 2013, 11:34 pm

wib66 wrote:A Question of Sex is PL OK its sounds great now its all edited together well done :9:
:9:
Thank you so much, Michele! I agree, I'm very happy with it, the performances are super and work so well together - I can really see why everyone gets addicted to the DW experience now :D