COMPLETE: One Act Play Collection 006 - ek

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

gloriana wrote:
ChuckW wrote:The Second Blind Man (Section 39) has been orphaned (and others may follow).
Hi Chuck - I could do this one if you want. But it looks like it's in there twice? Sections 39 and 40. Is this a mistake?
Ugh, yes. That's a screw up. I just can't figure out the new system. The role should be vacated. I'll try to add you and fix the problem (but no promises that I can do it right).

Also: thanks SniNeko! :)
PROJECTS
Current Solo:Septimius Felton (Hawthorne's final novel)
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Piotrek81 wrote:I Pled all the lines as they were coming in and then checked the ready track against the script, but I would appreciate it if someone could go over the play and tell me if some more editing is needed. I'm still new to this. :)
Hi I will PL this for you later today and let you know if any edits are needed :thumbs:
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

ChuckW wrote: Also: thanks SniNeko! :)
It'd be great if it's PLed soon 'cause it'll be difficult for me to read like that once I don't have a cold.:)
~Anastasiia
Multilingual Monthly Poem like Weekly Poetry but for all languages🗺
Сборник рассказов Л. Андреева
"Кобзар" Шевченко several short roles: "Гайдамаки", "Великий льох" 🎭
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
Algy Pug

Post by Algy Pug »

Here it is - Zenobia - a truly silly piece of Gothic fantasy, made palatable by the splendid contributions from Nancy Beard, Alan Weyman and Robin King. :clap: All PL OK. :D

http://dev.librivox.org/uploads/gloriana/oneactplays006_zenobia_carrington_128kb.mp3
25:22

Thanks for the assistance with the PL, Michelle.

Cheers
Algy Pug

My Librivox page

Post by ToddHW »

Great. I liked that play so much when I first found it that I co-BC'd his book on Psychic Powers last fall with Chuck.

I can't get to the MW for a couple days.

Thanks, Todd
gloriana

Post by gloriana »

I can't update the MW right now either, as I'm on my iPad, and the new MW system doesn't work with tablets. :? I'll be back with my laptop by Sat. night or Sunday and will do it then.
Loveday

Post by Loveday »

I present Arnold Bennett's A Question of Sex:

http://dev.librivox.org/uploads/gloriana/oneactplays006_questionofsex_bennett_128kb.mp3
41:55

Would some kind soul here be willing to PL it, or shall I ask around for a PLer?

I hope I have done justice to the outstanding cast - thank you for all the marvellous performances, I hugely enjoyed editing this.
It's the end of term, so I am back! Thank you for being patient with me, and please PM if I don't seem to have caught an update that I should have seen.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

I will PL A Question of Sex for you :D
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Loveday

Post by Loveday »

Oh that would be wonderful Michele, thank you so much! I hope you enjoy it!

I would love to PL Punch and Go for you in due course btw, if you want a PLer for the whole thing.
It's the end of term, so I am back! Thank you for being patient with me, and please PM if I don't seem to have caught an update that I should have seen.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Loveday wrote:Oh that would be wonderful Michele, thank you so much! I hope you enjoy it!

I would love to PL Punch and Go for you in due course btw, if you want a PLer for the whole thing.
that would be great thanks should get it done this weekend
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Piotrek81 wrote:I Pled all the lines as they were coming in and then checked the ready track against the script, but I would appreciate it if someone could go over the play and tell me if some more editing is needed. I'm still new to this. :)
Hi Night at the Inn is PL OK you did a great job of editing it all together well done. :9:
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

A Question of Sex is PL OK its sounds great now its all edited together well done :9:
Michele
gloriana

Post by gloriana »

Well done, all! Will update the MW tomorrow evening.
Loveday

Post by Loveday »

wib66 wrote:A Question of Sex is PL OK its sounds great now its all edited together well done :9:
:9:
Thank you so much, Michele! I agree, I'm very happy with it, the performances are super and work so well together - I can really see why everyone gets addicted to the DW experience now :D