[COMP]Baron Olson och andra historier av Sigge Strömberg-neb

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
neckertb

Post by neckertb »

Baron Olson och andra historier av Sigge Strömberg (1885-1920) .

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: http://librivox.org/baron-olson-och-andra-historier-by-sigge-stroemberg/
Sigge Strömberg, född som Sigfrid Strömberg 22 december 1885 i Göteborg, död 3 mars 1920, svensk författare och journalist.

Strömberg praktiserade på en tidning i Minneapolis 1904-1905. Han återkom till Sverige och var verksam inom landsortspressen. Han arbetade 1910-1913 på den nystartade Vecko-Journalen, och 1914-1920 var han chefredaktör för Allt för Alla. Kort före sin död åtog sig han chefskapet för skämttidningen Kasper. Som författare skrev Strömberg huvudsakligen äventyrsberättelser samt pojkböcker. ”Baron Olsson och andra historier” är en samling korta, blandade kåserier om klurigheter, dårskaper, fåfänga, girighet mm. (summary: Lars Rolander)
  • Text source (only read from this text!): http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/15719
  • Type of proof-listening required (Note: please read the PL FAQ): standard

IMPORTANT - soloist, please note: in order to limit the amount of languishing projects (and hence the amount of files on our hard-pressed server), we ask that you post an update at least once a month in your project thread, even if you haven't managed to record anything. If we don't hear from you for three months, your project may be opened up to a group project if a Book Coordinator is found. Files you have completed will be used in this project. If you haven't recorded anything yet, your project will be removed from the forum (contact any admin to see if it can be re-instated).

Magic Window:

BC Admin

Genres for the project:
    fiction

Keywords that describe the book:
  • The reader will record the following at the beginning and end of each file:
    No more than 0.5 to 1 second of silence at the beginning of the recording!

Start of recording (Intro)
    • "Avsnitt (1) av Baron Olson och andra historier av Sigge Strömberg.
      Detta är en Librivoxinspelning. Alla Librivoxinspelningar är fria, Public Domain. För mer information, eller för att bidra, gå in på Librivox punkt org.
      Inläsning Lars Rolander"
    • If you wish, say:
      "Inläsning Lars Rolander"
    • Say:
      " Baron Olson och andra historier av Sigge Strömberg - Avsnitt (1 Baron Olsson)"
    For the second and all subsequent sections, you may optionally use the shortened form of this intro disclaimer:
    • "Avsnitt xx av Baron Olson och andra historier av Sigge Strömberg. Denna LibriVoxinspelning är fri, Public Domain."
    • If you wish, say:
      "Inläsning Lars Rolander"
    • Only if applicable, say:
      "[Chapter title]"
    End of recording
    • At the end of the section, say:
      "Slut på xx avsnittet, läst av Lars Rolander"
    • If you wish, say:
    • At the end of the book, say (in addition):
      "Slut på Baron Olson och andra historier av Sigge Strömberg. "

There should be 5 seconds silence at the end of the recording, or 10 seconds for files longer than 30 minutes.
  • Example filename
    baronolson_01_stroemberg_128kb.mp3
    baronolson_##_stroemberg_128kb.mp3
  • Example ID3 V2 tags
    Title: ## - [Section title] , eks: (01 – Baron Olson)
    Artist: Sigge Strömberg
    Album: Baron Olson och andra historier

Transfer of files (completed recordings)
    Please always post in this forum thread when you've sent a file.
    Also, post the length of the recording (file duration: mm:ss) together with the link.
    • Upload your file with the LibriVox Uploader:
      http://librivox.org/login/uploader
      (If you have trouble reading the image above, please message an admin)
    • You'll need to select the MC, which for this project is: neb - neckertb
    • When your upload is complete, you will receive a link - please post it in this thread.
    • If this doesn't work, or you have questions, please check our How To Send Your Recording wiki page.
Nadine

Les enfants du capitaine Grant

Live in a death + 70 country? Have a look at Legamus
Rowland

Post by Rowland »

Rubrikerna är nu på plats i MW, så då är vi på gång då.

Lars :)
Good friends are like angels... ...you don't have to see them to know they are there
neckertb

Post by neckertb »

I have signed Jessi up as DPL and moved us to Going Solo :)
Nadine

Rowland

Post by Rowland »

Good! Thank You. Then we are ready to go.

Lars :D
Good friends are like angels... ...you don't have to see them to know they are there
Rowland

Post by Rowland »

Well, Nadine, The first section is uploaded - BUT Firefox broke down just as I was to put the link into the MW, and when I got back to it the copied link was gone too. It should be in your folder, though, under the name - baronolson_01_stroemberg -
If it isn't there, tell me, and I will reupload the file.
The genre for this project is both Short Stories and Humour.

Hoppas att avsnitt ett är intakt i Nadines folder. Senaste versionen av Firefox verkar lite instabil. Den har kraschat ett par gånger senaste tiden, vilket tidigare versioner inte gjort för mig. Men det kommer väl en uppdatering ganska snart räknar jag med.

Lars
Rowland

Post by Rowland »

Jag har laddat upp avsnitt 01 en gång till för säkerhets skull, och placerat länken i MW.
Jag hoppas det blir bra så.
Dn här gången bråkade inte Firefox alls, så jag har även kunnat ladda upp en liten historia till "Short Story Collection 55" idag.

neckertb

Post by neckertb »

:oops: So sorry, I was not on my computer when I read your post and I forgot :oops:
Nadine

Rowland

Post by Rowland »

It's OK. I was'n't quite sure it had uploaded, as it should have, last time, as Firefox behaved vey badly at that time.
And as I was uploading another file today, I thought I should upload here to - safety You know.

Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Hei allesammen!

Avsnitt 01 er helt i orden!

Jessi :D
Rowland

Post by Rowland »

Tackar och bugar.

Rowland

Post by Rowland »

Hej!
Nu är jag här igen. Jag har haft en del att göra de senaste månaderna, som vikarie, och har nu varit bortrest ett par veckor dessutom, bland annat hälsat på mitt nya lilla barnbarn. Men idag är två avsnitt uppladdade till MW. Det är rediga skojare Sigge Strömberg berättar om onekligen.

Nadine, har du sett att i huvudet på projektet står -ne som ansvarig MC, när det borde vara -neb. Jag vet det ändå, så mig gör det inte något, men i alla fall.

neckertb

Post by neckertb »

Good to hear from you Lars :)

Yes, I know, there was no room for the b, that's why it only says ne. But there are no other MCs with those two letters so I am hoping it is clear enough :)
Nadine

Rowland

Post by Rowland »

Thank You,
As I said, I know you are you, but I didn't know there was a limit to the number of letters at the top. Thanks for informing me. You learn something new every day, thats for sure.

Lars :wink:
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Hei og velkommen tilbake!
Begge avsnitt er helt ok.

Jessi :D
Rowland

Post by Rowland »

Tack!
Har fler avsnitt inlästa, men kan inte ägna mig åt dem förrän i nästa vecka. Men det är på gång i alla fall.