[COMPLETE] On A Donkey's Hurricane Deck, by Woodward-iq

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
sonnethaiku

Post by sonnethaiku »

Sorry for the wait, guys - it's going to be another day or two. :oops: Dangblamit real life.
~ Chessie Joy
maryagneskatherine

Post by maryagneskatherine »

Chapter 55's time is 12:44 Sorry!
maryagneskatherine
Walter Cronkite was supposed to have said, "Practice the words to restore the fun, chase the worry and make things good again."
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

maryagneskatherine wrote:Chapter 55's time is 12:44 Sorry!
Thank you.
Lynne
maryagneskatherine

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/phi/onadonkeyshurricanedeck_49_woodward.mp3
Oh, another mistake. I think I may have put in phi instead of iq for the MC?
time: 12:17
Check the PL notes; I think it's better now. Thanks. Noise level is OK? I tried to put amplify down, but it's still at 90. I thought you put in a minus number at top?
mak
maryagneskatherine
Walter Cronkite was supposed to have said, "Practice the words to restore the fun, chase the worry and make things good again."
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

maryagneskatherine wrote:http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/phi/onadonkeyshurricanedeck_49_woodward.mp3
Oh, another mistake. I think I may have put in phi instead of iq for the MC?
time: 12:17
Check the PL notes; I think it's better now. Thanks. Noise level is OK? I tried to put amplify down, but it's still at 90. I thought you put in a minus number at top?
mak
Hi Mary.
Yes, you have uploaded it to Phil's folder, but the old file was also in the wrong folder (dl) - I'm sorry I hadn't noticed that :oops: Although Ann should be able to retrieve it, could you please re-upload with the correct MC as we don't want to over-burden her too much :wink:
Our new DPL will check your file soon, but 90 dB should be OK (anywhere in the range 87 to 91 is acceptable). For future reference, if you are using Audacity, go to Effects:Amplify and move the slider to the left and you will see negative numbers start to appear.
Lynne
hallejk

Post by hallejk »

Section 12 is PL OK :thumbs:
Halle Kill
I'm going to be away from LV for a while. I have had some serious family things come up and LV is to much at the moment.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

hallejk wrote:Section 12 is PL OK :thumbs:
Hi Halle...
Thank you for your enthusiasm, but sonnethaiku is DPL for this project. Did you post this in the wrong thread? You are DPL on another of my projects, Uncle Wiggily in Wonderland :hmm:

Lynne
hallejk

Post by hallejk »

Lynnet wrote:
hallejk wrote:Section 12 is PL OK :thumbs:
Hi Halle...
Thank you for your enthusiasm, but sonnethaiku is DPL for this project. Did you post this in the wrong thread? You are DPL on another of my projects, Uncle Wiggily in Wonderland :hmm:

Lynne

Oh my! I really must be tired! I meant to post it on the Uncle Wiggly in Wonderland thread! So sorry for the trouble!
Halle Kill
I'm going to be away from LV for a while. I have had some serious family things come up and LV is to much at the moment.
maryagneskatherine

maryagneskatherine
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

maryagneskatherine wrote:http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/iq/onadonkeyshurricanedeck_49_woodward.mp3
I think it's fixed. Let me know if it's not.
mak
Thank you for re-uploading. You have the right MC now (if Ann had to go hunting for it, she might ask for a pay rise :wink: ) Chessie Joy will check the reading soon.
Lynne
maryagneskatherine

Yeah, but since anyone who takes me on when I ask to be part of a project, automatically requests the hazard pay scale, we should all be fine. :lol:
mak
maryagneskatherine
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

maryagneskatherine wrote:Yeah, but since anyone who takes me on when I ask to be part of a project, automatically requests the hazard pay scale, we should all be fine. :lol:
mak

I'll take the hazardous pay! :D
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Chapter 41 has been uploaded.
granola

Post by granola »

Could I get section 50, please? :)

Thanks!
Jacki H.
Laytonsville, MD
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

granola wrote:Could I get section 50, please? :)

Thanks!
I've signed you up - pleased to see you are enjoying it here :D :D

Lynne