COMPLETE A Charming Fellow, by Frances Eleanor Trollope - ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
elainesilva

Post by elainesilva »

guys, I couldn't PL alright this time around because my headphones aren't working anymore and I haven't had the time to buy a replacement yet. I'm so sorry.. :oops: :cry:
Lyn Silva

“Never say good-bye because saying good-bye means going away and going away means forgetting.” -J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
elainesilva

Post by elainesilva »

Hey, I just want to tell that I might not be able to listen for these files for awhile. I need to at least have some progress on my papers, but I'll try my best to push one file in every week. I'm truly sorry.
Lyn Silva

“Never say good-bye because saying good-bye means going away and going away means forgetting.” -J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

hey angela, i just saw in your magic window that there are two things in it that need fixing: first, there are no leading section numbers to make sure the sections sort correctly, such as 01 - Volume x chapter x; 02 - volume x chapter x etc. the second thing is that the chapter numbers start out with arabic numbers and then switch to roman numbers. would you fix these? thanks a lot!
Carolin
Angel5

Post by Angel5 »

Carolin,
Yes, I will fix these.

It seems like we have lost our proof listener.
Angie
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

thank you angie.

you can talk over proof listening with lyn. in principle, the dpl should listen to the files within a short time after they are uploaded, so if lyn doesnt have time and you dont have to wait, you can just try to find another dpl. we all get stressed sometimes and librivox should be a fun thing to do, so if you dont have time for it, you can simply step down and get back to us when you have more time :)
Carolin
Angel5

Post by Angel5 »

Carolin and Lyn,

Sorry...I missed Lyn's last message, and the one before that made me think Lyn couldn't DPL at all any more. I'm not in any hurry...in fact I'm working pretty slowly myself. So I take back my note that we had lost our proof listener! AND I will eventually fix the problems in the magic window.
-Angie
Angel5

Post by Angel5 »

Carolin

Post by Carolin »

magic window looks ok, thank you angie!
Carolin
Angel5

Post by Angel5 »

Dear Carolin and Lyn,

Sorry I've been silent for so long. I decided to focus on my other project and it's now finished, so I'll get back to this one, though I won't be working very quickly.

Lyn, do you still want to DPL or should we look for someone else?

-Angie
elainesilva

Post by elainesilva »

I just got back home from my field work, I'll still be busy for the rest of May but I'll be back on June. I've PL'ed some but I have to find where I put my notes haha. I'll catch up with you. :)
Lyn Silva

Angel5

Post by Angel5 »

That should be fine. My job is very busy for the next few months, so I will be progressing very slowly on this book. Thanks for letting me know!
-Angie