COMPLETE: Critique of Pure Reason by Immanuel Kant - NF/ct

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Ticktockman

Post by Ticktockman »

Thanks Judy...it's in the box :thumbs:
[color=darkblue][size=92][i]Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind.[/i] -- Henry James[/size][/color]
d.e.wittkower

Post by d.e.wittkower »

d.e.wittkower

Post by d.e.wittkower »

Ticktockman

Post by Ticktockman »

Thanks, d.e. :thumbs:
[color=darkblue][size=92][i]Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind.[/i] -- Henry James[/size][/color]
d.e.wittkower

Post by d.e.wittkower »

Ticktockman

Post by Ticktockman »

Stop the Clock :D

Thanks, d.e.!!

ttm
jbieber

Post by jbieber »

Hi TTM,

Section 43 is on Kayray's uploader (finally, fifth time's the charm!). I'm editing the last section (41) which should be done soon.

cheers,

Judy
"To please a child is a sweet and lovely thing that warms one's heart and brings its own reward." L. Frank Baum
Ticktockman

Post by Ticktockman »

Thanks, Judy :thumbs: ..I can't say that I'm looking forward to re-uploading all of the files after splicing in d.e.'s intros :cry:
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

TTM - I'm standing in for Caet at the mo as she's away. All sections seem to be assigned, can this project be moved to Readers Found?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
Ticktockman

Post by Ticktockman »

Absolutely...Thanks!
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

And it's done! :)
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
jbieber

Post by jbieber »

Hi TTM,

Section 41 is on Kayray's uploader. It clocks in at a whopping 50+ minutes. There were a few places where I saw what seemed like obvious typos and I substituted an appropriate word that made sense in context. Once we get to prooflistening, pm me if I need to make changes. I will be saving the original sound files until the project goes to catalogue.

And I've been resisting this impulse for months but I'll say it. I "kant" believe I'm done. And before his birthday too.

best, Judy
"To please a child is a sweet and lovely thing that warms one's heart and brings its own reward." L. Frank Baum
Ticktockman

Post by Ticktockman »

Gesine&Judy....Thanks a bunch (X2)!!
Caeristhiona

Post by Caeristhiona »

Thanks so much, Gesine! And, I'm back, from a much-needed vacation. :) So glad to know Kant didn't fall apart without me.
In my experience, nothing ruins a party like someone suddenly speaking Latin in reverse.
-- Jeffrey Rowland
Ticktockman

Post by Ticktockman »

Hey Caet,

Welcome back!

I've done all the splicing on the available files (except Jemma's and LisaMarie's, which I couldn't open with my software), and have been trying to upload them over the past few days (which has been excruciatingly slow). :cry:

The link to Gesine's uploader got me as far as the hourglass of time, but I was unable to get past that.

I have about a dozen files in the following DropBoks:
https://www.dropboks.com/
but you have to pretend you're me (no comments, please) and login to download them:
Login: mc2@fastmail.net
Password: 545255ym

I don't know about relative upload speeds, etc., but is an uploader the same as an FTP in this regard?

Thanks, ttm