COMPLETE The Ordeal of Elizabeth by Anonymous - ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
elainesilva

Post by elainesilva »

Chapter 5 is PL OK :thumbs: I so want to finish listening to this tonight but I have to stop and finish my paper. This gets more interesting....
Lyn Silva

“Never say good-bye because saying good-bye means going away and going away means forgetting.” -J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
mmsmall

Post by mmsmall »

I know, right! This is building up to be quite a scandal, methinks. I've already had one delicious little catfight to read - I hope there will be more coming. It's so fun to get into these "arguments" without real world consequences! It's deliciously EVIL! And while it might be a bit "tame" in our modern day standards (and isn't THAT a shame!) ...I can just imagine how ghastly it seemed to those poor women at the turn of the century.

Thanks Again Lyn!
Lani Small

"No matter how much the cats fight, there always seems to be plenty of kittens!"
- Abraham Lincoln

"Help! I'm talking and I can't shut up!"
mmsmall

Post by mmsmall »

Lani Small

"No matter how much the cats fight, there always seems to be plenty of kittens!"
- Abraham Lincoln

mmsmall

Post by mmsmall »

Lani Small

- Abraham Lincoln

elainesilva

Post by elainesilva »

Chapter 6-10 are PL OK! I can't stop reading and listening. This is very interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lyn Silva

“Never say good-bye because saying good-bye means going away and going away means forgetting.” -J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
mmsmall

Post by mmsmall »

TY Lyn! I feel the same. This is a great project.
Lani Small

- Abraham Lincoln

mmsmall

Post by mmsmall »

I've got the next 2 chapters ready, but for some reason, my laptop can't connect to Librivox. It connects to other sites, but not this one. My phone connects fine- go figure. I'll keep trying, but I don't know how long it will take me to figure out the problem :(
Lani Small

- Abraham Lincoln

mmsmall

Post by mmsmall »

Aaah! Thankfully it wasn't my equipment. The Whole site was down last night. I have uploaded the next 2 chapters!

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ck/theordealofelizabeth_10_vonarnim.mp3

Duration: 9:37

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ck/theordealofelizabeth_11_vonarnim.mp3

Duration: 17:03
Lani Small

- Abraham Lincoln

elainesilva

Post by elainesilva »

Chapters 11 and 12 are PL OK!.. my gosh.. she married him.. and omg, this gets rather scandalous haha...
Lyn Silva

mmsmall

Post by mmsmall »

I know!!! I'm reading it out loud, but inside I'm screaming RUN RUN AWAY!!!!
Lani Small

- Abraham Lincoln

mmsmall

Post by mmsmall »

Lani Small

- Abraham Lincoln

mmsmall

Post by mmsmall »

Lani Small

- Abraham Lincoln

elainesilva

Post by elainesilva »

chapter 13 is PL OK! :clap:
Lyn Silva

mmsmall

Post by mmsmall »

Thank you Lyn!

Chapter 17 is now ready for PL!

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ck/theordealofelizabeth_16_vonarnim.mp3

Duration: 15:06
Lani Small

- Abraham Lincoln

elainesilva

Post by elainesilva »

Chapter 14- Its great, but there's a small noise, like someone moving the mic or something when you said 'fourteen' in the outro. Its not very disturbing, except if we went with the strict approach. Nevertheless, its OK for me. You can re-record the outro and edit it on the file.

Chapter 15 is PL OK.
Lyn Silva