COMPLETE-The Interpretation of Dreams by Sigmund Freud - kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 37 is now PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Caeristhiona

Post by Caeristhiona »

Section 27 is done!

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kd/interpretationofdreams_27_freud.mp3

It's my first recording in a while, so feedback would be hugely appreciated :)
In my experience, nothing ruins a party like someone suddenly speaking Latin in reverse.
-- Jeffrey Rowland
CassandraKerns

Post by CassandraKerns »

I noticed that there is still one chapter left, chapter 18. Is it still available for a reader, and if so, I would love to contribute. I am new to the community and this would be my first recording.
thanks,
Ckerns
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 27 is PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
KiltedDragon
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by KiltedDragon »

CassandraKerns wrote:I noticed that there is still one chapter left, chapter 18. Is it still available for a reader, and if so, I would love to contribute. I am new to the community and this would be my first recording.
thanks,
Ckerns
Hello Cassandra,

Here is what Sidhu would tell you if I had not beaten him here. :mrgreen:

Welcome to librivox. I am glad that you find "intrepretations of dream" interesting and I see that you have already chosen the sections of your choice, However, you need to first complete the 1-min test recording and you can have the sections you want once you get a OK-pass for your recording. Follow this URL http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/Newbie_Guide_to_Recording ; and submit your 1-min test recording in the listeners wanted thread and you would get a response in say about a day or so and then you can start recording the sections.
Barry
My Recordings
“I became insane. With long intervals of horrible sanity.” - Edgar Allan Poe
sidhu177

Post by sidhu177 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: very funny! :lol:
Of my own bliss I'll pay the price,And be myself my sacrifice.
tonihall

Post by tonihall »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for section 21

The reading is great just a couple of edits.

There should be 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file as it is less than 30 minutes long.

We don't normally ask you to reupload for ID3 Tags but as you need to edit the silence please could you edit these. The tags should be as in the first post

Title: 21 - Typical Dreams - Dreams of the Death of Persons
Artist: Sigmund Freud
Album: The Interpretation of Dreams

we need the number in the title to help with cataloguing later

all other specs of the file are correct
If you could complete these edits and re-upload the file using the same filename that would be great thanks
Michele
tonihall

Post by tonihall »

tonihall

Post by tonihall »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 21 is now PL OK

for future reference please note the ID3 Tags should be as follows

Title: 21 - Typical Dreams - Dreams of the Death of Persons

we need the number in the title to help with cataloguing later

Please do not re upload for this as it can be done by the MC before cataloguing it is just for your future reference on other projects thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for section 22

the reading is great just a couple of edits please

could you add 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file it is currently less than this.
We do not normally ask you to re upload for ID tags but as you need to edit the silence please could you mark the ID3 tags as in the first post see below

Title: 22 -

We need the number in this position as it helps with organising files after cataloguing

If you could edit and reupload using the same filename that would be great thanks.
Michele
tonihall

Post by tonihall »

I am a little confused about the ID tags in itunes.
There is no 'title' only 'name'.
If I put 22 as name, the filename changes to 22.
So I cannot see how it can be named 22 but saved as file interpretationofdreams_22_freud
Can you help please?

Thanks
Toni
P.Hynes

Post by P.Hynes »

Hi Sidhu,

could I do section 18 please,

Paula.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

tonihall wrote:I am a little confused about the ID tags in itunes.
There is no 'title' only 'name'.
If I put 22 as name, the filename changes to 22.
So I cannot see how it can be named 22 but saved as file interpretationofdreams_22_freud
Can you help please?

Thanks
Toni
Are you recording using Audacity if so then you set the tags in there when you export the MP3 file. As far as I am aware this is not the same as setting them in iTunes. If you are not using Audacity to record if you could let me know which programme you are using and we can take it from there. Thanks
Michele