COMPLETE The Art of Stage Dancing by Ned Wayburn - kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Kristingj
Posts: 4663
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am

Post by Kristingj » December 17th, 2012, 1:40 am

KiltedDragon wrote:I took care of it. :D
Thanks:)

jewelraquel
Posts: 24
Joined: September 13th, 2012, 1:22 pm

Post by jewelraquel » December 23rd, 2012, 4:41 pm

24 - Dancing and Good Health is uploaded.
(file duration - 4:38)
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kd/artofstagedancing_24_wayburn.mp3
Julianne "Jewel" Raquel

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." -Helen Keller

jewelraquel
Posts: 24
Joined: September 13th, 2012, 1:22 pm

Post by jewelraquel » December 23rd, 2012, 4:47 pm

Can I claim Chapter 4?
Julianne "Jewel" Raquel

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." -Helen Keller

Kristingj
Posts: 4663
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am

Post by Kristingj » January 1st, 2013, 10:23 am

jewelraquel wrote:Can I claim Chapter 4?
All yours:) And Happy New Year:)

Kristingj
Posts: 4663
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am

Post by Kristingj » January 1st, 2013, 10:24 am

jewelraquel wrote:24 - Dancing and Good Health is uploaded.
(file duration - 4:38)
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kd/artofstagedancing_24_wayburn.mp3
Thanks!

arjohns
Posts: 766
Joined: January 13th, 2012, 2:12 pm
Location: Dayton, Oh USA

Post by arjohns » January 1st, 2013, 4:44 pm

Section 24 very nice reading. :)

The only note is that the volume is pretty low at 83.6 db where we like to have it around 89 db. Please run the compressor and amplify effects in Audacity and re upload the file.

Thanks.
Allen Johns

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Fred Allen

pkrantz
Posts: 529
Joined: September 14th, 2011, 6:14 pm
Location: Chicago (suburb), IL, USA

Post by pkrantz » January 3rd, 2013, 8:56 pm

Hi - I'm back for more short ones! If no one is chomping at the bit for these, I'd like to do:

36 - The Quest of Beauty
46 - The Melting Pot of Dance
54 - Daily Schedule for Adult Girls (I assume this should include Saturday Classes for Children?)
:) Pamela Krantz

jmarie12
Posts: 57
Joined: January 17th, 2012, 10:32 am

Post by jmarie12 » January 5th, 2013, 12:15 pm

Hi there:

I found my post for Chapter 02, but only after I had re-uploaded the file.

New Link is: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kd/artofstagedancing_02_wayburn.mp3
Timing: 7:38

Thanks,
Jill

jmarie12 wrote:Hello:

Here is Chapter 02 for you to review, please.

Link: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kd/artofstagedancing_02_wayburn.mp3
Timing: 7:38

I have been re-doing my studio ... working on the insulation!

Thanks,
Jill

jewelraquel
Posts: 24
Joined: September 13th, 2012, 1:22 pm

Post by jewelraquel » January 5th, 2013, 11:53 pm

arjohns wrote:Section 24 very nice reading. :)

The only note is that the volume is pretty low at 83.6 db where we like to have it around 89 db. Please run the compressor and amplify effects in Audacity and re upload the file.

Thanks.
Thank you. I fixed it; hope it's better now. :)

Dancing and Good Health
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kd/artofstagedancing_24_wayburn.mp3
[file duration: 4:38]
Julianne "Jewel" Raquel

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." -Helen Keller

Kristingj
Posts: 4663
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am

Post by Kristingj » January 7th, 2013, 12:19 am

jmarie12 wrote:Hi there:

I found my post for Chapter 02, but only after I had re-uploaded the file.

New Link is: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kd/artofstagedancing_02_wayburn.mp3
Timing: 7:38

Thanks,
Jill

jmarie12 wrote:Hello:

Here is Chapter 02 for you to review, please.

Link: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kd/artofstagedancing_02_wayburn.mp3
Timing: 7:38

I have been re-doing my studio ... working on the insulation!

Thanks,
Jill
Thanks, sorry for the miss:)

arjohns
Posts: 766
Joined: January 13th, 2012, 2:12 pm
Location: Dayton, Oh USA

Post by arjohns » January 7th, 2013, 6:08 pm

Section 24 now PL OK :)
Allen Johns

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Fred Allen

arjohns
Posts: 766
Joined: January 13th, 2012, 2:12 pm
Location: Dayton, Oh USA

Post by arjohns » January 7th, 2013, 6:09 pm

Section 02 good job :)

Only note is that there is a repeat of a paragraph at 5:48
Allen Johns

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Fred Allen

tekksavvy318
Posts: 495
Joined: June 28th, 2012, 9:29 pm
Contact:

Post by tekksavvy318 » January 12th, 2013, 2:42 pm

This is my attempt on Chapter 32, should you need a reader to record these chapters...May I claim chapter 29!!
this is chapter 32
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kd/artofstagedancing_32_wayburn.mp3
8:57
Sharing knowledge about people who walk different walks of life is a baby step towards understanding them and librivox is a great platform for just that!
http://tekksavvy.wordpress.com

Kristingj
Posts: 4663
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 4:28 am

Post by Kristingj » January 13th, 2013, 11:49 am

tekksavvy318 wrote:This is my attempt on Chapter 32, should you need a reader to record these chapters...May I claim chapter 29!!
this is chapter 32
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kd/artofstagedancing_32_wayburn.mp3
8:57
Thanks! And of course:)

tekksavvy318
Posts: 495
Joined: June 28th, 2012, 9:29 pm
Contact:

Post by tekksavvy318 » January 20th, 2013, 4:20 pm

Thank you for assigning me chapter 29 but I meant to get assigned Chapter 21...
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kd/artofstagedancing_21_wayburn.mp3
7:25
Sharing knowledge about people who walk different walks of life is a baby step towards understanding them and librivox is a great platform for just that!
http://tekksavvy.wordpress.com

Post Reply