COMPLETE: The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett - ek

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
eggy78

Post by eggy78 »

Here's Colonel McGrew. http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/secretgarden_colonelmcgrew_1.mp3 (0:0:58) I hope the performance is ok. I've done it so many times now it's starting to get a little hard to tell the difference from take to take, so if it sounds comically bad let me know and I can give it another shot. Thanks!
Tyler
gloriana

Post by gloriana »

Thanks very much, Tyler - I'll give a listen tomorrow! :)
gloriana

Post by gloriana »

aravis

Post by aravis »

Chapter 13 is great! :D
Elli

"Tiefer und tiefer zogen die Buchstaben ihn hinab, wie ein Strudel aus Tinte...dorthin wo auch Staubfinger verschwunden war. An den Ort, an dem alle Geschichten enden." (Cornelia Funke)
gloriana

Post by gloriana »

Wonderful - thanks, Arielle! :)
VictoriaBMartin

Post by VictoriaBMartin »

Sorry for the wait! Here it is, finally:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/secretgarden_mrs.susansowerby_24.mp3

New duration: 1:47
~A Friend, Victoria
Enjoy adventure, suspense, and romance? Claim a chapter in The Scarlet Pimpernel!
L.M. Montgomery fan? help read Rilla of Ingleside.
I will be on vacation from Oct. 10-19, and will have no access to the internet.
gloriana

Post by gloriana »

VictoriaBMartin wrote:Sorry for the wait! Here it is, finally:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/secretgarden_mrs.susansowerby_24.mp3

New duration: 1:47
Thanks, Victoria!
gloriana

Post by gloriana »

Ch. 1-26 for the Narrator are complete. Only one more to go! And I recorded the tiny role of John the footman as part of Ch. 25.

There are only four roles left before this is full - anyone want to help fill it up? :D
eggy78

Post by eggy78 »

I'd be happy to take one or more additional roles but it'd be nice to have some feedback on McGrew before I do anything else if anyone's feeling critical (civil and constructive, of course). I promise you won't hurt my feelings, and you can PM if you think it more appropriate. I probably shouldn't do Barney since he's interacting with the Colonel, but I'd be fine with any of Mr. Pitcher, Dr. Craven, and Mr. Roach. Let me know if you can use me in one of those more than the others. I'm happy doing none, all, or anywhere between.
Tyler
gloriana

Post by gloriana »

eggy78 wrote:I'd be happy to take one or more additional roles but it'd be nice to have some feedback on McGrew before I do anything else if anyone's feeling critical (civil and constructive, of course). I promise you won't hurt my feelings, and you can PM if you think it more appropriate. I probably shouldn't do Barney since he's interacting with the Colonel, but I'd be fine with any of Mr. Pitcher, Dr. Craven, and Mr. Roach. Let me know if you can use me in one of those more than the others. I'm happy doing none, all, or anywhere between.
Tyler, thanks for reminding me - I just PL'd Colonel McGrew and he's PL OK! I've put you down for Dr. Craven, since he's by far the biggest of the remaining roles. I really appreciate it! :)
gloriana

Post by gloriana »

All narrator files are now complete. I've also recorded the brief role of Barney in Ch. 1. Only two more small roles left!
eggy78

Post by eggy78 »

Sounds great. I'll get started on Craven this weekend!
Tyler
gloriana

Post by gloriana »

eggy78 wrote:Sounds great. I'll get started on Craven this weekend!
Thank you! :)