[COMPLETE]History England Volume 1C by David Hume-arb

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 28 is PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 37 is PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 39 is PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 18 is PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sections 22 and 23 are PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 29 is PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 38 is PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 30 is PL OK thanks
Michele
uncommon

Post by uncommon »

David Hume was the subject of a BBC Radio Four programme recently, which is available to listen to or podcast.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b015cpfp/In_Our_Time_David_Hume/

The format of the programme, In Our Time, is of a presenter, Lord Melvyn Bragg sitting around a table and discussing with three or four experts the subject of the day. They can be intellectually challenging, but I find that bracing, rather than the dumbing down which is so prevalent in popular culture.

brendan
uncommon

Post by uncommon »

katdad

Post by katdad »

Brendan: Thank you for section 21.

Katdad
katdad

Post by katdad »

Michele: I fixed the volume on section 31 (now 89.0) and shortened the end of section 34 to 5 seconds. I put the ID tags on both of them.

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/arb/historyenglandvolume1c_31_hume.mp3
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/arb/historyenglandvolume1c_34_hume..mp3 I uploaded this twice because it has an extra period before mp3 but it is still there.

Katdad
wib66

Post by wib66 »

katdad wrote:Michele: I fixed the volume on section 31 (now 89.0) and shortened the end of section 34 to 5 seconds. I put the ID tags on both of them.

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/arb/historyenglandvolume1c_31_hume.mp3
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/arb/historyenglandvolume1c_34_hume..mp3 I uploaded this twice because it has an extra period before mp3 but it is still there.

Katdad
Hi 31 is PL OK but 34 still has 10 seconds of silence at the end instead of 5 seconds sorry :hmm:
Michele
uncommon

Post by uncommon »

katdad

Post by katdad »

Brendan: Thank you for section 20. Please do section 19.

Katdad