COMPLETE: Lulu I: Earth Spirit by Frank Wedekind [eng] - ek

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

PUT MY TWO WORDS IN THERE!!

:lol: :lol: :twisted: :wink:
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

No worries, Elizabeth. I'm just persnickety. ;)

Alan, would you mind sending me a PM identifying the "problem areas?" I'll give them a listen tonight and will try to fix them.

Thanks again, dudes and dudettes. :thumbs:
PROJECTS
Current Solo:Septimius Felton (Hawthorne's final novel)
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

The missing words are "All merciful" and should come at 28.30.
I OKed this as I did not think it significant to the scene and that we had agreed we were not using word perfect PLing. I have OKed other minor variations in wording and even the occasional missing line where it did not seem important. I wonder now if I have been too lax with the whole project, perhaps it all needs to be rechecked by someone else.
Alan
Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

alanmapstone wrote:The missing words are "All merciful" and should come at 28.30.
I OKed this as I did not think it significant to the scene and that we had agreed we were not using word perfect PLing. I have OKed other minor variations in wording and even the occasional missing line where it did not seem important. I wonder now if I have been too lax with the whole project, perhaps it all needs to be rechecked by someone else.
Alan
Nonsense! You've been a great DPL and have helped me out tremendously! I couldn't have finished this project with you... and truthfully, these probably were PL OK. But I'm a little persnickety (and, FYI, hyper-anxious) about everything out put out nowadays and wanted to make sure I didn't have any missing lines or weird volume issues. However, I generally like your approach to PL-ing: minor variations do not concern me, nor do small lapses in wording that do not effect the meaning. I am very grateful for your contributions.

Anyway, I've fixed the files and will upload them right now.
PROJECTS
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

I fiddled around with the sound levels of both files and added the missing line. Thanks again, Elizabeth! Hope I'm not being a pain. Pandora's Box is next...

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/earthspirit_3_wedekind.mp3

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/earthspirit_4_wedekind.mp3 [31:30--one second longer!]
PROJECTS
gloriana

Post by gloriana »

I will try to get this done tomorrow. My computer is being repaired and I don't want to try doing it on my iPad tonight.
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

Thanks Elizabeth! I appreciate it!
PROJECTS
gloriana

Post by gloriana »

New files uploaded to Archive. Should be done now.
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

gloriana wrote:New files uploaded to Archive. Should be done now.
High five, Elizabeth! You rock it like a rock! :clap:
PROJECTS