COMPLETE: One-Act Play Collection 005 - al

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13006
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » September 28th, 2012, 8:04 am

Here is Zenobia.

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/al/oneactplays005_zenobia_carrington.mp3
length 26:44

A thanks for the exquisite, exotic, and definitely steamy performances by Chuck, Laurie, and Katherine!!

Thanks, Todd

JoFriday21
Posts: 2881
Joined: May 28th, 2011, 5:53 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Contact:

Post by JoFriday21 » September 28th, 2012, 8:00 pm

ToddHW wrote:Here is Zenobia.

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/al/oneactplays005_zenobia_carrington.mp3
length 26:44

A thanks for the exquisite, exotic, and definitely steamy performances by Chuck, Laurie, and Katherine!!

Thanks, Todd

MW updated - is it PL-OK?

JoFriday21
Posts: 2881
Joined: May 28th, 2011, 5:53 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Contact:

Post by JoFriday21 » September 29th, 2012, 2:51 pm

Narrator for Overtones has been orphaned. MW updated!

ChuckW
Posts: 3082
Joined: January 22nd, 2012, 7:47 am
Location: The Lonesome Crowded Midwest

Post by ChuckW » September 29th, 2012, 11:55 pm

Beirdo wrote:If you are still looking for a reader for the part of Shield 8805 in The Day of the Bloomer Dukes, I'm game. Any special requirements involved, or is it just a straight reading?
I think this might've gotten lost in the shuffle, but just wanted to point out that Beirdo claimed the final part in "Boomer Dukes." :)
Unable to record due to COVID-19. Please do NOT cancel my projects.

gloriana
Posts: 10799
Joined: March 6th, 2007, 11:19 am
Location: Houston, TX
Contact:

Post by gloriana » September 30th, 2012, 7:12 am

I can do the narration in Overtones. Do you want the asterix notes referring to the staging in the original production? Or should I just leave those out?

JoFriday21
Posts: 2881
Joined: May 28th, 2011, 5:53 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Contact:

Post by JoFriday21 » September 30th, 2012, 11:27 am

ChuckW wrote:
Beirdo wrote:If you are still looking for a reader for the part of Shield 8805 in The Day of the Bloomer Dukes, I'm game. Any special requirements involved, or is it just a straight reading?
I think this might've gotten lost in the shuffle, but just wanted to point out that Beirdo claimed the final part in "Boomer Dukes." :)
Sorry about that! MW updated!

JoFriday21
Posts: 2881
Joined: May 28th, 2011, 5:53 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Contact:

Post by JoFriday21 » September 30th, 2012, 11:28 am

gloriana wrote:I can do the narration in Overtones. Do you want the asterix notes referring to the staging in the original production? Or should I just leave those out?

That would be fantastic if you did the narration! You can forget the asterisk parts; I think it will sound just fine without them. :) Thanks for asking and for volunteering! MW updated!

gloriana
Posts: 10799
Joined: March 6th, 2007, 11:19 am
Location: Houston, TX
Contact:

Post by gloriana » September 30th, 2012, 9:18 pm


JoFriday21
Posts: 2881
Joined: May 28th, 2011, 5:53 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Contact:

Post by JoFriday21 » September 30th, 2012, 9:20 pm

gloriana wrote:Here's the narrator for Overtones:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/al/overtones_gerstenberg_narrator.mp3
(14:54)
Most excellent, Elizabeth! I'll PL soon!

gloriana
Posts: 10799
Joined: March 6th, 2007, 11:19 am
Location: Houston, TX
Contact:

Post by gloriana » September 30th, 2012, 9:23 pm

You may just want to edit in lieu of PLing. The narration is a bit mind-numbing on its own... :shock:

JoFriday21
Posts: 2881
Joined: May 28th, 2011, 5:53 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Contact:

Post by JoFriday21 » September 30th, 2012, 9:28 pm

gloriana wrote:You may just want to edit in lieu of PLing. The narration is a bit mind-numbing on its own... :shock:
April is editing it for me so I'd rather be sure it's all good to go before handing over the reins - makes it easy for her! :)

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13006
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » October 1st, 2012, 6:12 pm

I have just re-uploaded the Servant (Tara-whatever) from Abstraction with the requested voice credit added at the beginning.

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/al/abstraction_taraukuwazhiya_unknown.mp3
length 3:46

Strangely I did NOT get the message that this overwrote the old file....

Thanks, Todd

JoFriday21
Posts: 2881
Joined: May 28th, 2011, 5:53 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Contact:

Post by JoFriday21 » October 1st, 2012, 7:01 pm

gloriana wrote:Here's the narrator for Overtones:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/al/overtones_gerstenberg_narrator.mp3
(14:54)
Hi Elizabeth! Just missed 2 lines - which quite frankly is impressive because it's a lot of back and forth!

At 13:25, there needs to be:

HETTY [to MAGGIE]. I hate you!

HARRIET [to MARGARET]. It is indeed gratifying to find a kindred spirit.

Thanks so much for your help!

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19128
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » October 2nd, 2012, 2:18 pm

Ladies,

I did not bother uploading the "wife" in "Abstraction", but here is the finished play, clocking in at 27:07:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/al/oneactplays005_abstraction_unknown.mp3

That was fun - I hope you enjoy it too, Todd! :wink:
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox. "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com

JoFriday21
Posts: 2881
Joined: May 28th, 2011, 5:53 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Contact:

Post by JoFriday21 » October 2nd, 2012, 2:22 pm

Availle wrote:Ladies,

I did not bother uploading the "wife" in "Abstraction", but here is the finished play, clocking in at 27:07:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/al/oneactplays005_abstraction_unknown.mp3

That was fun - I hope you enjoy it too, Todd! :wink:

MW updated! Is it PL-OK? :)

Post Reply