Here is my second one. Very short and supposedly a true psychic investigation by Carrington rather than a fictional play - but you decide....ToddHW wrote:I am glad to see you taking this on. Many thanks.
I have two one act plays in mind that I will post tonight.
- the libretto from a Puccinni one act opera (NO SINGING!)
- a short Egyptian tomb melodrama
Again, Thanks! Todd
* Title and author: ZENOBIA (A Dream of Ancient Egypt) A Psychic Drama in Seven Scenes By HEREWARD CARRINGTON
* PD text link: http://archive.org/details/zenobiaadreamofa00carr
* Link to author on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hereward_Carrington
* Link to title on Wikipedia: (none)
* Number of roles (including narrator) this project will have: 4 (see characters below)
* Original publication date: 1916
Jacques Dupont, An Artist
Dr. Robert Morton, Occult Investigator
Princess Zenobia, The Mummy (Note - the text sometimes calls her RA by mistake)
The Tom Swifty about "denial" springs quickly to mind.
Many thanks, Todd