rhoffman

Post by rhoffman »

Tisha wrote:
Thanks Ken! :thumbs:

Hi Robert! :9:
Hi Tisha, you're the best!!! :wink: 8-)
Tisha

Post by Tisha »

rhoffman wrote:Hi Tisha, you're the best!!! :wink: 8-)
:D :roll:
Tisha
=====> "I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do." Edward Everett Hale
tahcolonna

Post by tahcolonna »

My sincere apologies for taking such a looong time to get going with the narration!! :oops:
Here are the first two chapters (including dramatis personae at the start of chapter 1). I now have everything recorded through chapter 6, as well. Hoping to edit that up, and to record and edit the rest at a very quick pace from here on out. Thank you all very much for your patience! Sincerely!!

Chapter 1: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/dl/maidofmaidenlane_narrator_01.mp3
Time: 9:27
(I left in two different pronunciations for "Joris" - "Joris" and "Yoris" - just in case. I went with "Yoris" in the narration, but I will definitely go back and change that, if it's incorrect!)

Chapter 2: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/dl/maidofmaidenlane_narrator_02.mp3
Time: 14:35
~ Tiffany

"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." ~ G. K. Chesterton

My LibriVox Recordings

My Website
rhoffman

Post by rhoffman »

tahcolonna wrote:My sincere apologies for taking such a looong time to get going with the narration!! :oops:
Here are the first two chapters (including dramatis personae at the start of chapter 1). I now have everything recorded through chapter 6, as well. Hoping to edit that up, and to record and edit the rest at a very quick pace from here on out. Thank you all very much for your patience! Sincerely!!
Thank you Tiffany ?. I'll get it in the MW as soon as I stop driving. I'm going to listen while driving today. I'm sure it will be great!
tahcolonna

Post by tahcolonna »

Thanks, Robert!! :D

And here's the narration for chapter 3!

Chapter 3: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/dl/maidofmaidenlane_narrator_03.mp3
Time: 10:24
~ Tiffany

"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." ~ G. K. Chesterton

My LibriVox Recordings

My Website
tahcolonna

Post by tahcolonna »

Narrator, chapter 4!
Going at a much better pace now... ;)

Chapter 4: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/dl/maidofmaidenlane_narrator_04.mp3
Time: 20:07
~ Tiffany

My LibriVox Recordings

My Website
Tisha

Post by Tisha »

tahcolonna wrote:My sincere apologies for taking such a looong time to get going with the narration!! :oops:

Chapter 1: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/dl/maidofmaidenlane_narrator_01.mp3
Time: 9:27
(I left in two different pronunciations for "Joris" - "Joris" and "Yoris" - just in case. I went with "Yoris" in the narration, but I will definitely go back and change that, if it's incorrect!)
Hi Tiffany! It's a pleasure hear you again. :D

Narrator
Chapter 01
I think it's better to place: "This is a Librivox recording. All Librivox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit Librivox dot org." at the beginning (04s) rather than: 1min06s.

Tisha
=====> "I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do." Edward Everett Hale
tahcolonna

Post by tahcolonna »

Here's the corrected file for chapter 1, Tisha! I think this should fix it:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/dl/maidofmaidenlane_narrator_01.mp3

Thank you! :D
~ Tiffany

My LibriVox Recordings

My Website
Tisha

Post by Tisha »

tahcolonna wrote:Here's the corrected file for chapter 1, Tisha! I think this should fix it:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/dl/maidofmaidenlane_narrator_01.mp3
Thank you! :D
Thank you so much! :D
Narrator Chapter 01 - PL OK
Tisha
Tisha

Post by Tisha »

Hi Tiffany,

Narrator Chapter 02:
At the beginning: "Chapter 2 of The Maid of Maiden Lane, by Amelia Edith Huddleston Barr. This is a Librivox recording. All Librivox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit Librivox dot org." (The short version of the disclaimer is for Solo's only.)
07:02; 07:03 - gaps within words. ("Without intention, he had treated young Van Ariens with that negative politeness...")
09:53 - some pop sound.

Narrator Chapter 03:
At the beginning: "Chapter 3 of The Maid of Maiden Lane, by Amelia Edith Huddleston Barr. This is a Librivox recording. All Librivox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit Librivox dot org. (The short version of the disclaimer is for Solo's only.)

Narrator Chapter 04:
At the beginning: "Chapter 4 of The Maid of Maiden Lane, by Amelia Edith Huddleston Barr. This is a Librivox recording. All Librivox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit Librivox dot org. (The short version of the disclaimer is for Solo's only.)
19:34 - You missed a word. "...for as he watched the sweet, strong miracle, he said softly to himself—"

:)
Tisha
tahcolonna

Post by tahcolonna »

~ Tiffany

My LibriVox Recordings

My Website
tahcolonna

Post by tahcolonna »

And after all those corrections, I'm reeeeeally hoping this one's good to go! :wink:

Chapter 5: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/dl/maidofmaidenlane_narrator_05.mp3
Time: 14:47

Thank you!!
~ Tiffany

My LibriVox Recordings

My Website
tahcolonna

Post by tahcolonna »

And here's narrator, chapter 6! :D

Chapter 6: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/dl/maidofmaidenlane_narrator_06.mp3
Time: 20:05

Thanks!
~ Tiffany

My LibriVox Recordings

My Website
Tisha

Post by Tisha »

You're Awesome! Thanks Tiffany. I love hear your voice. :9:

Narrator Chapter 02, 03, 04 - PL OK :thumbs:
Tisha
tahcolonna

Post by tahcolonna »

Thanks, Tisha! :D I truly appreciate that. And I'm really glad you're enjoying listening to it!
~ Tiffany

My LibriVox Recordings

My Website