COMPLETE: The Film of Fear by Arnold Fredericks - ek

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
JohanLiebert

Post by JohanLiebert »

April Gonzales :D
blog

Marie Antoinette & the Downfall of Royalty

I will not be around the forums for quite a time but I'll log-in whenever there's time. Please PM me if you need to talk with me. Thanks!

Animo La Salle!
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

tahcolonna wrote:Okay, I took waaay too long to decide on a role...so I picked two! ;) Might I read for both Nora (9) and the Servant (17)? :D
Thanks Tiffany! You're in the MW! I really appreciate your help and look forward to your performance(s). :)

Welcome to the project.
PROJECTS
Current Solo:Septimius Felton (Hawthorne's final novel)
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

Thanks April. I'll give these a listen whenever I get a chance today (later in the afternoon, perhaps?). A fair warning--I might go through Chapter 18 a little obsessively, since that's the big exposition chapter. :)

Again, appreciate your help.
PROJECTS
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)
catrose

Post by catrose »

ChuckW wrote:
Thanks April. I'll give these a listen whenever I get a chance today (later in the afternoon, perhaps?). A fair warning--I might go through Chapter 18 a little obsessively, since that's the big exposition chapter. :)

Beat you there Chuck! She is word-perfect! :D
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

A Level exams from 4th May to 30th June. I am around, just not as often. If I forget or miss anything, drop me a PM and I'll be on it like a wasp on honey!
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

catrose wrote:
ChuckW wrote:

Beat you there Chuck! She is word-perfect! :D

Thanks CatRose! :)
PROJECTS
CaprishaPage

Post by CaprishaPage »

Caprisha

I am half agony, half hope. -Jane Austen
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

MW updated! Thanks Caprisha!

(You guys are all making me feel like a real slacker. :()
PROJECTS
Darvinia
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Darvinia »

I -am- a real slacker! My recordings won't start until the middle of August but then, hopefully, they will arrive in a regular and timely manner.
Bev

There's nothing you can't prove if your outlook is only sufficiently limited. - Lord Peter Wimsey
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam - Popeye, the sailor man
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice - Neil Peart
catrose

Post by catrose »

PL OK!
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

A Level exams from 4th May to 30th June. I am around, just not as often. If I forget or miss anything, drop me a PM and I'll be on it like a wasp on honey!
CaprishaPage

Post by CaprishaPage »

Harriet
Chapter 3
Duration: 00:05:18
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/filmoffear_harrietmorton_03.mp3

Chapter 4
Duration:00:03:50
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/filmoffear_harrietmorton_04.mp3
NOTE: There was a line highlighted in green (which is Harriet's color), but I am pretty sure it was Duvall's line (here it is...."May I go up and look it over?" Duvall asked.) I did not record it, but it would be easy to add in if you need it.

Chapter 5
Duration:00:00:43
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/filmoffear_harrietmorton_05.mp3

Chapter 6
Duration:00:01:22
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/filmoffear_harrietmorton_06.mp3

Chapter 7
Duration:00:00:43
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/filmoffear_harrietmorton_07.mp3

Chapter 8
Duration:00:00:47
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/filmoffear_harrietmorton_08.mp3
Caprisha

CaprishaPage

Post by CaprishaPage »

ChuckW wrote:
MW updated! Thanks Caprisha!

(You guys are all making me feel like a real slacker. :()
Hey, I have "gather roses while yet I may" before that big, bad time consumer called "school" starts back up in August! :o)
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

Darvinia wrote:I -am- a real slacker! My recordings won't start until the middle of August but then, hopefully, they will arrive in a regular and timely manner.
Now worries, Darvinia. Actually, that time frame works perfectly for this production. By the time you get your recordings in, I'll be itching to start editing... and I should have enough of the files in to start doing that. So, yes, sounds perfect. :)
CaprishaPage wrote:Hey, I have "gather roses while yet I may" before that big, bad time consumer called "school" starts back up in August! :o)
Oh, I'm so jealous. I'm teaching this summer, and since it's a substantially shortened section I feel like I'm being stretched a little thin. And thanks again for the recordings. I gave 'em a listen and they sound great. :)

And thank you, catrose, for the DPL duties! I hope this one isn't moving too swiftly for you.
PROJECTS
catrose

Post by catrose »

ChuckW wrote:
Darvinia wrote: And thank you, catrose, for the DPL duties! I hope this one isn't moving too swiftly for you.
I'll survive...school finished in three weeks so I haven't got homework or anything to distract me from DPL-ing :D
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

CaprishaPage

Post by CaprishaPage »

Caprisha

CaprishaPage

Post by CaprishaPage »

ChuckW wrote:
Darvinia wrote:I -am- a real slacker! My recordings won't start until the middle of August but then, hopefully, they will arrive in a regular and timely manner.
Now worries, Darvinia. Actually, that time frame works perfectly for this production. By the time you get your recordings in, I'll be itching to start editing... and I should have enough of the files in to start doing that. So, yes, sounds perfect. :)
CaprishaPage wrote:Hey, I have "gather roses while yet I may" before that big, bad time consumer called "school" starts back up in August! :o)
Oh, I'm so jealous. I'm teaching this summer, and since it's a substantially shortened section I feel like I'm being stretched a little thin. And thanks again for the recordings. I gave 'em a listen and they sound great. :)

And thank you, catrose, for the DPL duties! I hope this one isn't moving too swiftly for you.
I usually don't do anything "scholastic" in the summer, but I got talked into a six week program...the kids were SO FABULOUS! I am such a sucker for that! We have one more week, and then, I have a few weeks of serious fun...before school starts back (which is an entirely different kind of fun, but definitely fun)! :D