COMPLETE[PHILOS/SCi]Riddle of the Universe-Ernst Haeckel-alg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

LOL. I'm sure I have you beat.
I look forward to listening! I'll try to have an intellectual interlude this weekend some time with it, if not Monday.

Thanks, Roland!
-Amy :D
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Roland,

Your section is PL OK. :thumbs:

Thanks!
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
rdmagpie

Post by rdmagpie »

Thanks Amy. Hope to find some time after New Years for a new book.

Merry Christmas to all.

Roland
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

I will see you in the new year then.
Merry Christmas!

NathanDickey

Post by NathanDickey »

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Great! I will PL today.

Thanks, Nathan!
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Nathan,

Section 15 is PL OK! :thumbs:

Thanks!
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Bad storms are taking down a lot of the cable and phone lines in town so I may disappear for a few days if I lose my internet. Hopefully it won't happen to my phone line for the dsl. The cable line is already down.
I will get back to you as soon as I can then if it does happen.
NathanDickey

Post by NathanDickey »

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Nathan,

Section 20 is PL OK. :thumbs:
Thank you so much! I will start cataloging.

Thanks!
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: http://librivox.org/the-riddle-of-the-universe-by-ernst-haeckel/

Thank you all for your hard work! Congratulations! :clap: