COMPLETE: Jane Eyre (dramatic read) by Charlotte Brontë - ek

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
musicalheart1
Posts: 1631
Joined: June 1st, 2010, 3:51 pm

Post by musicalheart1 » September 20th, 2012, 3:36 pm

NovellaSerena wrote:Here's 16:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_mary_16.mp3
00:00:25
396KB

38 as well:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_mary_38.mp3
00:00:30
468KB

Please let me know if there are any further corrections!
MW updated.

libraryanne
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 7665
Joined: August 25th, 2008, 2:49 pm
Location: New England

Post by libraryanne » September 21st, 2012, 7:01 am

NovellaSerena wrote:Here's 16:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_mary_16.mp3
00:00:25
396KB

38 as well:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_mary_38.mp3
00:00:30
468KB

Please let me know if there are any further corrections!

I've checked these two files and they're both all set now. :clap: Thanks!


Betty

libraryanne
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 7665
Joined: August 25th, 2008, 2:49 pm
Location: New England

Post by libraryanne » September 21st, 2012, 7:04 am

I've also PL'ed the three Hannah files.

Chapters 29 and 34 are both good to go. :)

Chapter 28 has a couple of small glitches:

At 1:19 I heard “and he wor” for “he wor” in “and never wakened he wor a most stark when your brother went into t’ chamber and fand him”

At 2:28 I heard “do no wrong” should be “do wrong” in
“..Mind you don’t do wrong, that’s all.”


Very well read overall!


Betty

musicalheart1
Posts: 1631
Joined: June 1st, 2010, 3:51 pm

Post by musicalheart1 » September 21st, 2012, 11:16 am

Thanks, Betty! :clap:

I'm talking to Elizabeth to see if we can figure out the wifi/network issue that's preventing me from uploading files- hopefully, I'll have more for you to PL soon! :roll:

LibbyG
Posts: 1938
Joined: August 22nd, 2012, 6:40 am
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Contact:

Post by LibbyG » September 21st, 2012, 4:18 pm

libraryanne wrote:I've also PL'ed the three Hannah files.

Chapters 29 and 34 are both good to go. :)

Chapter 28 has a couple of small glitches:

At 1:19 I heard “and he wor” for “he wor” in “and never wakened he wor a most stark when your brother went into t’ chamber and fand him”

At 2:28 I heard “do no wrong” should be “do wrong” in
“..Mind you don’t do wrong, that’s all.”


Very well read overall!


Betty
You are too kind. Here's the new chapter 28 (still 3:33)
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_hannah_28.mp3
What am I up to?
Amelia Vol. 2 - 10 sections open

libraryanne
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 7665
Joined: August 25th, 2008, 2:49 pm
Location: New England

Post by libraryanne » September 23rd, 2012, 6:41 am

Hi again,

I've checked the new Hannah chapter 28 file and I still hear the two glitches. Perhaps the original file was uploaded again, not the edited one?

Please upload again! Thanks!

Betty

LibbyG
Posts: 1938
Joined: August 22nd, 2012, 6:40 am
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Contact:

Post by LibbyG » September 23rd, 2012, 6:47 am

libraryanne wrote:Hi again,

I've checked the new Hannah chapter 28 file and I still hear the two glitches. Perhaps the original file was uploaded again, not the edited one?

Please upload again! Thanks!

Betty
Oops, I'll go investigate...
What am I up to?
Amelia Vol. 2 - 10 sections open

LibbyG
Posts: 1938
Joined: August 22nd, 2012, 6:40 am
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Contact:

Post by LibbyG » September 23rd, 2012, 11:58 am

What am I up to?
Amelia Vol. 2 - 10 sections open

libraryanne
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 7665
Joined: August 25th, 2008, 2:49 pm
Location: New England

Post by libraryanne » September 24th, 2012, 11:48 am

The Hannah chapter 28 file is fine now. :clap:

Thank you, Libby!


Betty

musicalheart1
Posts: 1631
Joined: June 1st, 2010, 3:51 pm

Post by musicalheart1 » September 24th, 2012, 12:32 pm

Finally having some luck with the uploader! *shakes fist at technology*

Chapter 1 (12:02) - http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_01_bronte.mp3

Chapter 3 (20:15) - http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_03_bronte.mp3

Chapter 4 (35:03) - http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_04_bronte.mp3

Chapter 5 (30:28) - http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_05_bronte.mp3

Chapter 10 (26:07) - http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_10_bronte.mp3

Chapter 14 (32:04) - http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_14_bronte.mp3

NOTE: I can't get into the MW on this computer, but I will update once I'm back on mine! :roll:

musicalheart1
Posts: 1631
Joined: June 1st, 2010, 3:51 pm

Post by musicalheart1 » September 24th, 2012, 12:33 pm

catrose, any luck getting in touch with J_N? Chapter 2 is ready except for that missing line.

catrose
Posts: 3004
Joined: April 13th, 2012, 2:29 pm
Location: Narnia! No wait...That's not PD...
Contact:

Post by catrose » September 24th, 2012, 12:38 pm

musicalheart1 wrote:catrose, any luck getting in touch with J_N? Chapter 2 is ready except for that missing line.
I've messaged her again :)
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

A Level exams from 4th May to 30th June. I am around, just not as often. If I forget or miss anything, drop me a PM and I'll be on it like a wasp on honey!

gloriana
Posts: 10799
Joined: March 6th, 2007, 11:19 am
Location: Houston, TX
Contact:

Post by gloriana » September 24th, 2012, 1:42 pm

musicalheart1 wrote:Finally having some luck with the uploader! *shakes fist at technology*

Chapter 1 (12:02) - http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_01_bronte.mp3

Chapter 3 (20:15) - http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_03_bronte.mp3

Chapter 4 (35:03) - http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_04_bronte.mp3

Chapter 5 (30:28) - http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_05_bronte.mp3

Chapter 10 (26:07) - http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_10_bronte.mp3

Chapter 14 (32:04) - http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_14_bronte.mp3

NOTE: I can't get into the MW on this computer, but I will update once I'm back on mine! :roll:
Elizabeth, I've entered these into the MW for you...

musicalheart1
Posts: 1631
Joined: June 1st, 2010, 3:51 pm

Post by musicalheart1 » September 24th, 2012, 3:37 pm

libraryanne wrote:The Hannah chapter 28 file is fine now. :clap:

Thank you, Libby!


Betty
Thank you Betty and Libby!

musicalheart1
Posts: 1631
Joined: June 1st, 2010, 3:51 pm

Post by musicalheart1 » September 24th, 2012, 3:39 pm

gloriana wrote: Elizabeth, I've entered these into the MW for you...
AWESOME! Thank you, Elizabeth. :D

Post Reply