COMPLETE: Jane Eyre (dramatic read) by Charlotte Brontë - ek

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
musicalheart1

Post by musicalheart1 » September 16th, 2012, 4:29 pm

LibbyG wrote:I can read Hannah for you!
Thank you! MW updated!

musicalheart1

Post by musicalheart1 » September 16th, 2012, 4:32 pm

Okay, so we've got Hannah re-cast but we've lost our First Class Lowood Girl! :roll:

LibbyG

Post by LibbyG » September 16th, 2012, 4:49 pm

musicalheart1 wrote:Okay, so we've got Hannah re-cast but we've lost our First Class Lowood Girl! :roll:

I can do that one too, if you'd like. I doubt she and Hannah are in any scenes together.
What am I up to?
Amelia Vol. 2 - 10 sections open

musicalheart1

Post by musicalheart1 » September 16th, 2012, 5:33 pm

LibbyG wrote:
musicalheart1 wrote:Okay, so we've got Hannah re-cast but we've lost our First Class Lowood Girl! :roll:

I can do that one too, if you'd like. I doubt she and Hannah are in any scenes together.
They aren't! AWESOME.

Thank you :clap:

CaprishaPage

Post by CaprishaPage » September 16th, 2012, 7:03 pm

musicalheart1 wrote: Host sounds great but here are some corrections for you:

*At 3:23- For "It is excusable, for she had a hard life of it" I hear "It is excusable, for she had a hard life [of it omitted]"

*At 3:53- For "she set fire first to the hangings of the room next her own and then she got down to a lower storey" I hear "she set fire first to the hangings in the room next to her own [and omitted]then she got down to a lower storey"

*At 4:03- For "she was like as if she knew somehow how matters had gone on, and had a spite at her and she kindled the bed there" I hear "she was as like as if she knew somehow [how omitted] matters had gone on, and had a spite at her and had kindled the bed there"

*At 5:04- For "and in the orchard" I hear "and in the orchards"

*At 5:35- For "I have often wished that Miss Eyre had been sunk in the sea before she came to Thornfield Hall" I hear "I have often wished that Miss Eyre had been sunk in the sea before she had come to Thornfield Hall"

*At 6:20- For "Mr. Rochester ascend through the sky-light on to the roof" I hear "Mr. Rochester ascend through the sky-light on [to omitted] the roof"

*At 7:25- For "but many think he had better be dead" I hear "but I think he had better be dead"

*At 8:37- For "Ferndean a manor-house on a farm he has" I hear "Fair-deana manor-house on the farm he has"

Thanks!
Finally.... :D Okay, here is an attempt at the revision. I will check back to see how it goes.
Duration: 09:01
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_thehost_36.mp3

Caprisha
Caprisha

I am half agony, half hope. -Jane Austen

musicalheart1

Post by musicalheart1 » September 16th, 2012, 7:33 pm

CaprishaPage wrote:
musicalheart1 wrote: Host sounds great but here are some corrections for you:

*At 3:23- For "It is excusable, for she had a hard life of it" I hear "It is excusable, for she had a hard life [of it omitted]"

*At 3:53- For "she set fire first to the hangings of the room next her own and then she got down to a lower storey" I hear "she set fire first to the hangings in the room next to her own [and omitted]then she got down to a lower storey"

*At 4:03- For "she was like as if she knew somehow how matters had gone on, and had a spite at her and she kindled the bed there" I hear "she was as like as if she knew somehow [how omitted] matters had gone on, and had a spite at her and had kindled the bed there"

*At 5:04- For "and in the orchard" I hear "and in the orchards"

*At 5:35- For "I have often wished that Miss Eyre had been sunk in the sea before she came to Thornfield Hall" I hear "I have often wished that Miss Eyre had been sunk in the sea before she had come to Thornfield Hall"

*At 6:20- For "Mr. Rochester ascend through the sky-light on to the roof" I hear "Mr. Rochester ascend through the sky-light on [to omitted] the roof"

*At 7:25- For "but many think he had better be dead" I hear "but I think he had better be dead"

*At 8:37- For "Ferndean a manor-house on a farm he has" I hear "Fair-deana manor-house on the farm he has"

Thanks!
Finally.... :D Okay, here is an attempt at the revision. I will check back to see how it goes.
Duration: 09:01
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_thehost_36.mp3

Caprisha
Thanks, CP! I will PL as soon as possible- things are just crazy for me right now :roll:

LibbyG

Post by LibbyG » September 17th, 2012, 3:35 pm

What am I up to?

musicalheart1

Post by musicalheart1 » September 17th, 2012, 4:10 pm

LibbyG wrote:Here's the First Class Lowood Girl:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_firstclasslowoodgirl_014.mp3

duration: 0:11
Thanks! MW updated.

CaprishaPage

Post by CaprishaPage » September 17th, 2012, 4:19 pm

musicalheart1 wrote: Thanks, CP! I will PL as soon as possible- things are just crazy for me right now :roll:
I am not too worried! I know ALL about crazy! :D
Caprisha

I am half agony, half hope. -Jane Austen

LibbyG

Post by LibbyG » September 17th, 2012, 6:00 pm

What am I up to?

musicalheart1

Post by musicalheart1 » September 17th, 2012, 7:20 pm

NovellaSerena

Post by NovellaSerena » September 18th, 2012, 1:59 pm

Oops! I just realized I did not have the section durations listed with the file links and sizes. Sorry!

musicalheart1

Post by musicalheart1 » September 18th, 2012, 5:37 pm

JohanLiebert wrote:Elizabeth,

sorry for the uber late submissions. hopefully this does it:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_helenburns_6.mp3
Hi April,

We're not QUITE there yet. A few PL notes from last time remain.

*At 2:40- For “when I should be listening to Miss Scatcherd” I still hear “and I should be listening to Miss Scatcherd

*At 3:30- For “with his integrity and conscientiousness” I still hear “with his integrity and consent-us-ness” *see http://howjsay.com/index.php?word=conscientiousness*

The other three notes from last time were fixed.

Apologies for taking a while to PL this!