COMPLETE: Jane Eyre (dramatic read) by Charlotte Brontë - ek

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
musicalheart1
Posts: 1631
Joined: June 1st, 2010, 3:51 pm

Post by musicalheart1 » September 6th, 2012, 8:27 pm

libraryanne wrote:Hi,

I've PL'ed St John chap 35 file and it's PL OK Another very fine recording. :thumbs:

I've also PL'ed the complete chapter 11 file and there's no ending silence. Just add ten seconds of silence and this file will be all set.

More PL'ing tomorrow!

Betty
Thanks, Betty!

I'm having major issues with my internet right now not letting me access the uploader and so I won't be able to upload the fixed file immediately, but I've added the extra silence to the file on my computer. Will upload this as soon as I can!

libraryanne
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 7662
Joined: August 25th, 2008, 2:49 pm
Location: New England

Post by libraryanne » September 7th, 2012, 9:19 am

Hi again,

All Mr Mason files are PL OK! (And that was a heck of a good scream!) :clap:

The complete chap. 12 file just needs 5 seconds of silence at the end, otherwise it's super. :)


Cheers,
Betty

musicalheart1
Posts: 1631
Joined: June 1st, 2010, 3:51 pm

Post by musicalheart1 » September 8th, 2012, 5:36 pm

Fixed complete files:

Chapter 11 (now 39:01)- http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_11_bronte.mp3

Chapter 12 (now 26:05)- http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_12_bronte.mp3

And a new complete chapter (CHAPTER ONE!) ready for PL-ing!

Chapter 1 (11:57)- http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_01_bronte.mp3

More full chapters to come tonight!

JohanLiebert
Posts: 1645
Joined: February 15th, 2012, 1:27 am
Location: Cavite, Philippines
Contact:

Post by JohanLiebert » September 8th, 2012, 11:18 pm

Elizabeth,

sorry for the uber late submissions. hopefully this does it:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_helenburns_6.mp3
April Gonzales :D
blog

Marie Antoinette & the Downfall of Royalty

I will not be around the forums for quite a time but I'll log-in whenever there's time. Please PM me if you need to talk with me. Thanks!

Animo La Salle!

libraryanne
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 7662
Joined: August 25th, 2008, 2:49 pm
Location: New England

Post by libraryanne » September 9th, 2012, 8:35 am

Hi there

Chapters 11 and 12 are both now good to go. :)

In addition, I've PL'ed chapter 13 and that also needs five seconds of silence at the end, otherwise it too is fine.

More PL'ing by tomorrow. :)

Betty

musicalheart1
Posts: 1631
Joined: June 1st, 2010, 3:51 pm

Post by musicalheart1 » September 9th, 2012, 4:10 pm

JohanLiebert wrote:Elizabeth,

sorry for the uber late submissions. hopefully this does it:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_helenburns_6.mp3
Thanks, April! I will PL ASAP!

MW updated.

musicalheart1
Posts: 1631
Joined: June 1st, 2010, 3:51 pm

Post by musicalheart1 » September 9th, 2012, 4:19 pm

libraryanne wrote:Hi there

Chapters 11 and 12 are both now good to go. :)

In addition, I've PL'ed chapter 13 and that also needs five seconds of silence at the end, otherwise it too is fine.

More PL'ing by tomorrow. :)

Betty
Thanks, Betty!

I've fixed up and re-uploaded Chapter 13 (I will remember to add the silences from now on!). It is now 25:53 - http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_13_bronte.mp3

:clap:

libraryanne
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 7662
Joined: August 25th, 2008, 2:49 pm
Location: New England

Post by libraryanne » September 10th, 2012, 2:17 pm

Hi,

I've PL'ed the complete chapters 1 and 14 and they need the ending silence. Chap 1 needs 5 seconds, chap. 14 needs 10. aside from that they are both terrific. :)


Chapter 13 is all set now! :thumbs:


Betty

musicalheart1
Posts: 1631
Joined: June 1st, 2010, 3:51 pm

Post by musicalheart1 » September 10th, 2012, 9:01 pm

libraryanne wrote:Hi,

I've PL'ed the complete chapters 1 and 14 and they need the ending silence. Chap 1 needs 5 seconds, chap. 14 needs 10. aside from that they are both terrific. :)


Chapter 13 is all set now! :thumbs:


Betty
I'm on it, Betty! :thumbs:

aidanbrack
Posts: 105
Joined: September 26th, 2010, 9:11 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Post by aidanbrack » September 11th, 2012, 9:52 pm

Sorry it's taken me so long to get around to these edits, particularly given how minor the changes ended up being. Thanks for your patience with me! :)

Chapter 33 (15:03) - http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_stjohnrivers_33.mp3
Chapter 34 (20:46) - http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_stjohnrivers_34.mp3

libraryanne
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 7662
Joined: August 25th, 2008, 2:49 pm
Location: New England

Post by libraryanne » September 12th, 2012, 6:21 am

aidanbrack wrote:Sorry it's taken me so long to get around to these edits, particularly given how minor the changes ended up being. Thanks for your patience with me! :)

Chapter 33 (15:03) - http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_stjohnrivers_33.mp3
Chapter 34 (20:46) - http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/janeeyre_stjohnrivers_34.mp3

I just spot checked these two files and they're both A-OK now! Thanks!

Betty

musicalheart1
Posts: 1631
Joined: June 1st, 2010, 3:51 pm

Post by musicalheart1 » September 13th, 2012, 9:44 pm

Thanks, Betty and Aidan!

musicalheart1
Posts: 1631
Joined: June 1st, 2010, 3:51 pm

Post by musicalheart1 » September 16th, 2012, 12:41 pm

I haven't forgotten about you all- I'm just super busy right now! Will PL the things I need to PL as soon as I can! :oops:

musicalheart1
Posts: 1631
Joined: June 1st, 2010, 3:51 pm

Post by musicalheart1 » September 16th, 2012, 1:06 pm

The role of "Hannah" has been orphaned. Interested readers, post here!

LibbyG
Posts: 1938
Joined: August 22nd, 2012, 6:40 am
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Contact:

Post by LibbyG » September 16th, 2012, 1:29 pm

I can read Hannah for you!
What am I up to?
Amelia Vol. 2 - 10 sections open

Post Reply