COMPLETE: (Dramatic Reading) Emma by Jane Austen - al

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Tisha

Post by Tisha »

I can't find this file. :hmm:

Note:
Not Found
The requested URL /share/uploads/mb/emma_narrator_1_08.mp3 was not found on this server.
Tisha
=====> "I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do." Edward Everett Hale
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

Hi Tisha,

Sorry about that - not quite sure what happened there. Here it is again: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/mb/emma_narrator_1_08.mp3
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
Vandermast

Post by Vandermast »

Mr George Knightley presents his compliments and begs to inform my lady that perusing the elegant manuscript of Miss Jane Austen during otherwise unoccupied interludes will yet detain his arrival for some two to three weeks, whereafter he shall attend at my lady's pleasure.

I remain ever your most obedient servant,

Vandemast, Esq.
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

Vandermast wrote:Mr George Knightley presents his compliments and begs to inform my lady that perusing the elegant manuscript of Miss Jane Austen during otherwise unoccupied interludes will yet detain his arrival for some two to three weeks, whereafter he shall attend at my lady's pleasure.

I remain ever your most obedient servant,

Vandemast, Esq.
Your lady accepts your compliments and appreciates your informing her of your impending arrival, which she looks forward to most wholeheartedly.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

A bit out of order but here's another for Emma :)

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/mb/emma_emma_1_07.mp3
Tisha

Post by Tisha »

Tisha
=====> "I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do." Edward Everett Hale
Tisha

Post by Tisha »

Tisha
Tisha

Post by Tisha »

Hi Maria, :)

Narrator
Chapter 08

You changed one number at the beggining: Volume 1, Chapter 8/9
0:53 - noise
01:35 - 'click' sound
05:55; 07:11 - swallowing or audible mouth sound.
Tisha
Tisha

Post by Tisha »

Hi Amanda, :D

Emma
Chapter 04: PL OK

Chapter 06
02:51 - You missed one word. "Then, here come all my attempts at three of those four children;"
Tisha
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

Tisha wrote:Hi Amanda, :D

Emma
Chapter 04: PL OK

Chapter 06
02:51 - You missed one word. "Then, here come all my attempts at three of those four children;"

Thanks, Tisha! I'll get on it soon :)