COMPLETE:The Seats of the Mighty by Gilbert Parker - kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
jondalar1988

Post by jondalar1988 »

OK, here's Bigot's lines for Chap. 24:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kd/theseatsofthemighty_Bigot_24.mp3 02:04

(had to refresh my memory on what voice I'd used for him!) :roll:
-Ron Altman-

"The significance of man is his awareness of his insignificance!"
Tisha

Post by Tisha »

jondalar1988 wrote:OK, here's Bigot's lines for Chap. 24:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kd/theseatsofthemighty_Bigot_24.mp3 02:04
Thank you so much Ron! :thumbs:
Francois Bigot Ch 24: PL OK
Tisha
=====> "I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do." Edward Everett Hale
Tisha

Post by Tisha »

The Seats of the Mighty by Gilbert Parker Chapter 09: PL OK :D
Tisha
=====> "I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do." Edward Everett Hale
rhoffman

Post by rhoffman »

Todd and Tisha, thank you so much and you are doint a great job. I have to deal with chapter 14 it sounds like. Ill take a look at it and figure something out. Thank you for all of your great help. You don't know how much I appreciate this. :)
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

jondalar1988 wrote:OK, here's Bigot's lines for Chap. 24:

Love the voice.

I have cut this in and uploaded a new copy of Chapter 24 all complete EXCEPT for the singers at 18:22. Total time now 33:47.

Thanks, Todd
MJFranck

Post by MJFranck »

Per your request, I added the lines from Chapter 27 for Mother Superior into the file and resubmitted the entire chapter. It is here:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kd/seatsofthemighty_mothersuperior_27.mp3

New time is 00:39

Hope this works for you.

MJ
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

MJFranck wrote:Per your request, I added the lines from Chapter 27 for Mother Superior into the file and resubmitted the entire chapter. It is here:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kd/seatsofthemighty_mothersuperior_27.mp3

New time is 00:39

Hope this works for you.

MJ
This is the old file again without the added lines. I'll try again later - maybe it takes some time to be available replacing the other one.

Thanks, Todd
MJFranck

Post by MJFranck »

Yes, Todd, I found that out myself when I realized the time had not changed between the old and "new". I looked back at my file, and the added lines are NOT there. I must have goofed up. I'll try again.

MJ
MJFranck

Post by MJFranck »

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Fine. This had the lines.

I have cut these new lines into Chapter 27 and uploaded the new version of the Chapter for PL. Length is now 14:15

Thanks, Todd
Tisha

Post by Tisha »

ToddHW wrote:I have cut these new lines into Chapter 27 and uploaded the new version of the Chapter for PL. Length is now 14:15
Thanks, Todd
Thanks Todd! :D

The Seats of the Mighty by Gilbert Parker Chapter 27: PL OK
Tisha
Tisha

Post by Tisha »

Thank you so much MJ! :thumbs:
Tisha
MJFranck

Post by MJFranck »

Has this project really been dormant since September 10? There is only one section left that I have volunteered for, but I don't have any instructions on how to fulfill it. Would you please take me off this project so I can close the book on it?

MJ Franck
rhoffman

Post by rhoffman »

Hi MJ,

This was my fault. I have had major problems these past few months, but things are okay now. We will finish this project. Tisha is just waiting for me. I will take you off the chapter however if you want. I am very sorry for all of the delay. Thank you for what you contributed to this.

I apologize to everybody involved. I will get it finished.

Robert
rhoffman

Post by rhoffman »

Todd,

To expedite this, I am going to speak the singing parts. They are all written into Captain Moray's lines so that will work out fine. I will get to this soon in order to complete all of the parts. Thank you for your help on this. We will still finish this project in a couple of months, so we won't be too far off of our deadline. Sorry for the delay,

robert