Carolin
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Section 10 is PL OK
Section 11:
7:12 albo kułem ze srebra, obficie się tu zachodzącego should be znachodzącego
22:31 nie zachodzących się gdzieindziej should be znachodzących się

Good job :thumbs:
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS
jarcel

Post by jarcel »

[quote="Piotrek81"]Section 10 is PL OK
Section 11:
7:12 albo kułem ze srebra, obficie się tu zachodzącego should be znachodzącego
22:31 nie zachodzących się gdzieindziej should be znachodzących

...strange word. I thought that is a misprint. :) I'll fix it soon.

Section 12 has been uploaded
jarcel

Post by jarcel »

Section 13 is now ready for PL. I've got raw recordings of all remaining sections. However, it'll take some time to get them ready. Chances are that the project will be completed soon, (at least, sooner or later). :)
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

You had a busy Christmas :shock: I'll listen to ch. 13 soon.
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS
jarcel

Post by jarcel »

:lol: I made the most of my Xmas (the house was quiet - that's why). Chapter 6 has been uploaded. Thank you for marking section 10 as PL Ok. The MW now looks much better :)
I think that I'll complete all the sections, and then I'll start to fix the mistakes.
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

My last post here is dated Jan 17...
I rarely log on to LV these days. I'll do my best to PL the section by the end of the weekend.
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

I PLed sections 12-14. They're OK reading-wise :thumbs: The only problem is that, as they are shorter than 30 minutes, 5 seconds of silence is enough.
jarcel

Post by jarcel »

Hi there! Section 15 is ready for PL. Slowly but surely :D
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Just in time :)
I am going to buy a new laptop right now after the last one died at the beginning of February. This means that I may be able able to PL the file by the end of the weekend :)
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Section 15 is PL OK :thumbs:
This has become depressing :roll:
jarcel

Post by jarcel »

Hi Piotr. What is actually more depressing: listening to me or the novel itself? :lol:
Well, it's not particularly heart-warming piece. :)
I've been quite busy recently, that's why I picked up the shortest part: section 20 ready for PL.
There are only four left, I'll upload something more next week.
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

The novel itself of course. There's nothing wrong with your reading :thumbs: I'll listen to the section soon.

EDIT: I've just noticed that it's the last chapter. I guess I'll read the previous 3 or 4 before I start PL this one. I want to know what is going on. Also, will you read the other 2 volumes of the trilogy?
jarcel

Post by jarcel »

Hi, you're right. Uploading the last chapter was a kind of spoiler. :)
I'll try to comlepte the missing sections asap. As to remaining parts of the trilogy, I haven't considered reading it yet, but it seems to be a good idea. At least, a complete piece of art would be available online. I think, I maybe give it a go.
I've got also another novel that I'd love to read (because of childhood memories :) It's "Przygody Sindbada Żeglarza" by Bolesław Leśmian. The novel was first published in 1913, but the oldest edition that I've found is: https://pl.wikisource.org/wiki/Przygody_Sindbada_%C5%BCeglarza from 1936. :( Would it be acceptable?
jarcel

Post by jarcel »

Hello, section 16 has been uploaded :)