COMPLETE: Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery - CL/kh

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
kristin

Post by kristin »

All done. The catalogue page is here: http://librivox.org/anne-of-green-gables-by-lucy-maud-montgomery-2/

Please take a look and make sure everything looks ok to you. :D
anna

Post by anna »

:clap:
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.
Kennis spreekt, wijsheid luistert.
rachelellen

Post by rachelellen »

kristin wrote:All done. The catalogue page is here: http://librivox.org/anne-of-green-gables-by-lucy-maud-montgomery-2/

Please take a look and make sure everything looks ok to you. :D
It looks great to me. Thanks, Kristen and Anna, for making this all so smooth. This has been so much fun for me.
kristin

Post by kristin »

Great, I'll just move this over to Completed then. :D

(So what's next?)
rachelellen

Post by rachelellen »

kristin wrote:
(So what's next?)
I'm not sure. I'm taking a break until Christmas (actually my kids are doing a non-pd book for my dad for Christmas, so we have to hurry on that) and after Christmas I'm going to finish up my collaborative commitments and look about me a bit. I'm thinking about seeing if I can finish up the Federalist Papers, since that is going reeeeeeally slowly and I LOVE doing them, but that seems kind of weird -- if I took all the open and abandoned ones it would be like half-me and half-collaborative. So I'm not sure about that.

I'd like to do the Antifederalist Papers, but Gutenberg doesn't have them, and the version that's online is (I think) edited.

Or maybe I would try my hand at being a BC (not sure how I'd like it or how good I'd be, honestly; I'm not good enough with people) and see about a collaborative Psalms. That really seems like a book that's MADE for a collaborative treatment.