[Complete] Hans Ch. Andersen: Fairytales..Vol2 - avs

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

racingsunbeams wrote:Hello,

I would like to read Section 6 - The Snow Queen Part 1, if I can.

I haven't submitted a recording before, I'm waiting for some feedback on my 1-minute test, and then I'm ready to go!

Here's my test in case you want to hear: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=38115

Welcome to LibriVox! Thanks, I've signed you up for section 6. Please read the first post of this thread carefully.

Please let me know under which name or pseudonym you'd like to appear in the LibriVox catalogue.

I have taken a look at your test, and given you some feedback:)
Kristin

The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - PL and Editors needed!
aravis

Post by aravis »

Sections 15 and 17 are PL:OK!!! :D

Downloading...
Elli

"Tiefer und tiefer zogen die Buchstaben ihn hinab, wie ein Strudel aus Tinte...dorthin wo auch Staubfinger verschwunden war. An den Ort, an dem alle Geschichten enden." (Cornelia Funke)
Verity91

Post by Verity91 »

Could I please take '4 - The Top and Ball' if it's still available?
Currently working on:

Gerda in The Young Idea
Sections 7 and 8 in 1001 Questions and Answers on English Grammar
NoelBadrian

Post by NoelBadrian »

Hi,
Here is Section 21, The Old Street Lamp
Noel

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/avs/andersenfairytalesvol2_21_andersen.mp3
Duration - 17:44
Noel's Recordings

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
aravis

Post by aravis »

Section 5 is PL:OK!!! :D
Elli

"Tiefer und tiefer zogen die Buchstaben ihn hinab, wie ein Strudel aus Tinte...dorthin wo auch Staubfinger verschwunden war. An den Ort, an dem alle Geschichten enden." (Cornelia Funke)
Dawnfarm

Post by Dawnfarm »

Hi,
I would really like to volunteer for recording 4 and 12, the top and the ball and the jumper.
thanks
Dawn
Dawnfarm

Post by Dawnfarm »

Verity91 wrote:Could I please take '4 - The Top and Ball' if it's still available?
Sorry, I am new to this and didn't check properly, I see that you have requested part 4 before me, I am really sorry for my bad manners but I have recorded it all ready. If you haven't started yet do you mind if I take it? If you have it is no problem, I'll count it as a librivox lesson learned!
Once again apologies for my bad manners
Dawn
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Dawnfarm wrote:Hi,
I would really like to volunteer for recording 4 and 12, the top and the ball and the jumper.
thanks
Dawn
Welcome to LibriVox! Thanks, I've signed you up for section 12, though section 4 is allready taken. Please read the first post of this thread carefully.

Please let me know under which name or pseudonym you'd like to appear in the LibriVox catalogue.

Also, if this is your first recording, we ask that you send in a 1-minute test recording. This is not an audition, it's just to make sure the sound quality and the recording settings are all right - often things can be improved at the outset that are difficult to fix later. Please go to this wiki page to find out what to record for your 1-minute test, and how to upload the recording. In the LibriVox Uploader, please select 'tests - tests' from the MC drop-down, and then post your test recording in the Listeners Wanted forum, rather than in this thread - you'll get feedback more quickly there.
Kristin

Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Verity91 wrote:Could I please take '4 - The Top and Ball' if it's still available?
Hi, sorry I missed your post:) It's yours:)
Kristin

Verity91

Post by Verity91 »

Section 04 completed

MP3 : http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/avs/andersenfairytalesvol2_04_andersen.mp3

File size: 4.41MB
File duration: 04:49
Currently working on:

Gerda in The Young Idea
Sections 7 and 8 in 1001 Questions and Answers on English Grammar
Dawnfarm

Post by Dawnfarm »

Hi,
I am still waiting on my tester to be approved, in the mean time could I please put my name beside number 10 - The Elfin Hill.
Can I use Dawnfarm as my pseudonym to appear in the LibriVox catalogue or should I choose something else?
thanks
Dawn
Jaedelyn16

Post by Jaedelyn16 »

I'll take 14, 22, and 23 if I may have the honour! Thank you! ~Jaedelyn
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Dawnfarm wrote:Hi,
I am still waiting on my tester to be approved, in the mean time could I please put my name beside number 10 - The Elfin Hill.
Can I use Dawnfarm as my pseudonym to appear in the LibriVox catalogue or should I choose something else?
thanks
Dawn
Hi, it's no problem using the same name, I do as well as many others:) And the section is yours:)
Kristin

Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Jaedelyn16 wrote:I'll take 14, 22, and 23 if I may have the honour! Thank you! ~Jaedelyn
Welcome to LibriVox! Thanks, I've signed you up for sections 14,22 and 23. Please read the first post of this thread carefully.

Also, if this is your first recording, we ask that you send in a 1-minute test recording. This is not an audition, it's just to make sure the sound quality and the recording settings are all right - often things can be improved at the outset that are difficult to fix later. Please go to this wiki page to find out what to record for your 1-minute test, and how to upload the recording. In the LibriVox Uploader, please select 'tests - tests' from the MC drop-down, and then post your test recording in the Listeners Wanted forum, rather than in this thread - you'll get feedback more quickly there.
Last edited by Kristingj on February 6th, 2012, 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kristin

aravis

Post by aravis »

Sections 4 and 21 are PL:OK!!! :D
Elli