COMPLETE[DRAM.READ]The Orange-Yellow Diamond, by Fletcher-lz

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel » March 14th, 2014, 5:08 pm

Kim,

I don't know how Anna handles cataloging, but I have found it helpful to have the BC fill out a table of reader information to assist in making the cast list.

To do that, I've put together a template which is here in excel or here in word. Or, you can use your own format as long as the MC gets the same information for each reader and that all roles for a given reader are listed in a single line. If you send the file to a compressed (zip) file first, the uploader will take it.

And to your other comment, I think most MCs like to move the files around and delete the unneeded sections as that is a check that everything ties together.

MaryAnn
Join us to MARCH to the finish line by completing as many projects as we can during March! This thread tracks our progress and lists projects in need of readers/PLers.

My Librivox solos

lezer

Post by lezer » March 16th, 2014, 6:22 am

Hello all! was a bit internet-less the last few days while traveling. Great that this got finished so quickly the last few weeks - I'll get to work on the cataloguing this afternoon. Kim, yes, making a cast list can help. But as I'll be working on it now anyway, I'll just do it myself - thanks for the offer!
Anna

Peppersnoodles93

Post by Peppersnoodles93 » March 16th, 2014, 6:45 am

Anna,

I'm almost finished with the cast list....shall I finish, or do you have it almost done yourself.
Edit: looks like you've gotten far already...but here's my unfinished link in case you're not finished and it would be helpful

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AveEDVwLuBjJdDJFQTZleFY4QnVIRTlCemFaT3h4RVE&usp=sharing
~Kim

lezer

Post by lezer » March 16th, 2014, 7:23 am

Thanks, Kim - at least I can use your list to double check - the project is deriving at archive.org now!
Anna

Peppersnoodles93

Post by Peppersnoodles93 » March 16th, 2014, 7:35 am

Wow you're working fast! Thanks!
~Kim

lezer

Post by lezer » March 16th, 2014, 8:19 am

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-orange-yellow-diamond-by-j-s-fletcher/

Congratulations, all! The project is now in the catalog - let me know if I've slipped up somewhere on making the internet pages.

Thanks everyone for their work to complete this project!
Anna

Peppersnoodles93

Post by Peppersnoodles93 » March 16th, 2014, 9:34 pm

Yay! Thank you all! That was a fun clean up! :D This will be a good book I'm sure!
~Kim