COMPLETE[DRAM.READ]The Orange-Yellow Diamond, by Fletcher-lz

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
lezer

Post by lezer » July 25th, 2012, 1:46 pm

Anna

CaprishaPage

Post by CaprishaPage » July 25th, 2012, 6:35 pm

I would be willing any role you want me to read. Of course, it appears that only males roles remain unclaimed, but I can "lower my voice" with the best of them. :D

Feel free to stick me in any role you need covered.

Caprisha
Caprisha

I am half agony, half hope. -Jane Austen

linny
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by linny » July 26th, 2012, 2:21 pm

CaprishaPage wrote:I would be willing any role you want me to read. Of course, it appears that only males roles remain unclaimed, but I can "lower my voice" with the best of them. :D

Caprisha
Oh, I hate selecting for people. OK, working from the bottom up how about section 29, Mr. Mori Yada?

Enjoy and thanks for claiming.
Linette's DPL list I'm back but the PL list is over 10 hours. Please be patient.
Readers Wanted: Harrigan! (adventure) Problem of the Ages Home Education DR-Dialogue of the Dead - Lucian

linny
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by linny » July 26th, 2012, 2:42 pm

Thank you for the corrections and your help on the project.

I hope the heat lets up for you soon.

Be well,
Linny
Last edited by linny on July 26th, 2012, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linette's DPL list I'm back but the PL list is over 10 hours. Please be patient.
Readers Wanted: Harrigan! (adventure) Problem of the Ages Home Education DR-Dialogue of the Dead - Lucian

linny
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by linny » July 26th, 2012, 2:43 pm

lezer wrote:I was not sure of the pronunciation of the name "Dr Mirandolet" - if it should be different, I'll be happy to redo that fragment of Chapter 20 and 21.

I gave the intro as "The doctor and the coroner read by Anna Simon" as well as having them seperate, so you can choose which to use.
Hi Anna,
Pronunciation is just fine, no need to redo. I appreciate your picking up this role. Nice to have movement on the project again. :)

Be well,
Linny

ps, Oh yeah, PL OK :clap:

lezer

Post by lezer » July 26th, 2012, 2:52 pm

You're welcome - it's actually quite fun to do a quick read like this. But I don't envy the editor who's going to put it all together :wink:
Anna

linny
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by linny » July 26th, 2012, 3:20 pm

lezer wrote:You're welcome - it's actually quite fun to do a quick read like this. But I don't envy the editor who's going to put it all together :wink:
:lol: Yeah, I hear it's some crazy lady. Looks like I'm going to need to track her down soon. :mrgreen:
Last edited by linny on July 28th, 2012, 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

CaprishaPage

Post by CaprishaPage » July 27th, 2012, 5:07 pm

linny wrote:
CaprishaPage wrote:I would be willing any role you want me to read. Of course, it appears that only males roles remain unclaimed, but I can "lower my voice" with the best of them. :D

Caprisha
Oh, I hate selecting for people. OK, working from the bottom up how about section 29, Mr. Mori Yada?

Enjoy and thanks for claiming.
Oh, I am sorry for putting you in that position! :| When I am not familiar with the work (especially when gender bending), I try to defer to the expert. :D if it makes you feel any better, I'm not picky. :D

Thanks, Caprisha
Caprisha

lezer

Post by lezer » July 28th, 2012, 5:02 am

With such as roles as these, I do take a look at all the speeches the role has, to get an impression whether I can do them, whether I can fit my voice and my accent won't be too much of a distraction - before I ask for it (actually I still have no idea what the book is exactly about, I've only read the chapters a bit around the speeches I did - so when the project is finished I can still listen to it and it will still be a mystery to me! :D)
Anna

catrose

Post by catrose » July 28th, 2012, 5:57 am

Last edited by catrose on July 28th, 2012, 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

A Level exams from 4th May to 30th June. I am around, just not as often. If I forget or miss anything, drop me a PM and I'll be on it like a wasp on honey!

linny
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by linny » July 28th, 2012, 6:12 am

Hey Cat;
Thanks for the work but would you mind reposting the first file and changing the name? You named the files the same thing so the second upload overwrote the first and I can't get to it. :(

If it's a problem don't worry, I'll work through Anna's files to get to it, just takes a bit more work that way.

Thanks again for your help on the project.
Linny

catrose

Post by catrose » July 28th, 2012, 6:30 am

Sorry, I uploaded both, but must've just pasted twice. It should be fine now! :D
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

A Level exams from 4th May to 30th June. I am around, just not as often. If I forget or miss anything, drop me a PM and I'll be on it like a wasp on honey!

linny
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by linny » July 28th, 2012, 8:38 am

Cat,
Thank you. You are PL OK :clap:

Be well,
Linny

CaprishaPage

Post by CaprishaPage » July 29th, 2012, 8:10 pm

Mr. Mori Yada

Chapter 29
Duration: 03:02
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/lz/orangeyellowdiamond_moriyada_29.mp3

Chapter 35
Duration: 05:43
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/lz/orangeyellowdiamond_moriyada_35.mp3

Chapter 38
Duration: 01:40
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/lz/orangeyellowdiamond_moriyada_38.mp3

heehee! He was kind of a sneaky character, wasn't he...or he tried to be. lol! Enjoyed him! Thanks! I will check back for edits, but let me know if anything needs any stylistic changes, too. :D

Caprisha
Caprisha

linny
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by linny » July 31st, 2012, 7:06 am

CaprishaPage wrote:Mr. Mori Yada
heehee! He was kind of a sneaky character, wasn't he...or he tried to be. lol! Enjoyed him! Thanks! I will check back for edits, but let me know if anything needs any stylistic changes, too. :D
Caprisha,
I'm so glad you enjoyed this character. You did a beautiful job. Thank you. :9:
Linny