[GROUP] Elsie's Womanhood by Martha Finley -ba

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Joyron

Post by Joyron »

I will not get to the other three readings until next Tuesday. Just FYI. Bit off a bit more than I can chew with other assignments, but will finish as agreed.
Joy
GabrielleC
Location: Texas - where the most beautiful multi-function oven is located. :lol:

Post by GabrielleC »

No problem, Joy! There is no particular hurry on these (just don't put 'em on the very back burner and forget about them ;) ) - just need to have them finished sometime before cataloging time. :)
~Gabrielle
ForEmma

Post by ForEmma »

Ah, Joy, I find myself in that situation much too frequently. :)
Will, do Gabrielle! Thanks for being so kind!

Soli Deo GLoria,
Jenn
Soli Deo Gloria,
Jenn

My LV recordings
MikeZane

Post by MikeZane »

I wasn't sure if I mentioned it, but chapters nine and 10 need some minor edits. MW has been updated.

Update - sorry I didn't see the edit had already been made for chapter 10. Will check it out.
M Z Spark
(nerd in hiding!) :-)
arteest

Post by arteest »

Hello! I would like to read Chapter 27, Section 28.

This will be my first foray on LibriVox and I promise to do my very best!

Arteest
arteest

Post by arteest »

I hope that I have done this correctly. :?:
This is my first actual reading - after passing the 'one minute test' so any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated. Kudos to all you people of Librivox! It is so much harder than it sounds!

Here is chapter 27, section 28 with a duration of 12min. 21sec.

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ba/elsieswomanhood_28_finley.mp3

Thank you,

Arteest or real name: Deanna Bovee'
GabrielleC
Location: Texas - where the most beautiful multi-function oven is located. :lol:

Post by GabrielleC »

Thank you for the interest/file, Deanna! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. :) I'll enter your section into the MW, and the DPL will be along shortly to listen to your file and give you feedback on it.
In the meantime, you are more than welcome to claim more sections if you would like!
I put your real name as your catalog name (i.e. - the name that people will see as the reader for your sections). If you would like to change it to something different, just let me know and I will edit that for you.
Enjoy your time here at LibriVox!
~Gabrielle
ForEmma

Post by ForEmma »

I have sections recorded! I just need to edit and upload them. Praying for time :)

Soli Deo Gloria,
Jenn
Soli Deo Gloria,
Jenn

My LV recordings
erinmckelle

Post by erinmckelle »

I'll do chapter 20
GabrielleC

Post by GabrielleC »

Hi Erin!
Thank you for your interest in this project! I'll go ahead and put you down for chapter 20. :) Did you mean chapter 20 or section 20? The sections/chapters got out of line with the addition of the preface, and the lack of a "section 00" on this project. :)
Before you start recording, however, I would like to strongly encourage you to do a "1-Minute Test" just to make sure that your technical specifications are all correct. You may possibly have heard this before. :) I would hate for you to record your whole section, just to find out that it must be re-recorded because of something that could have been easily fixed before you started. :)
Welcome to LibriVox! I hope you enjoy yourself here!
(I noticed on another thread that you stated what catalog name you would like, and what your URL was. If they haven't already entered that information in the system, I will. :) )
~Gabrielle
~Gabrielle
MikeZane

Post by MikeZane »

The MW for section 28, chapter 27 was not updated with the link, so I added it in, I hope that was okay. Am downloading it for checking now.

Section 10, chapter 9 is still in need of edits.

Section 11, chapter 10 edited is PL okay.

Edit - Section 28, chapter 27 is PL okay.
M Z Spark
(nerd in hiding!) :-)
GabrielleC

Post by GabrielleC »

Oh, I am sorry about that M Z! Thank you for catching that! Thank you for the notes!
~Gabrielle
arteest

Post by arteest »

Hello again GabrielleC. I'll take Section 26, Chapter 25.

Thank you!
GabrielleC

Post by GabrielleC »

Thank you, Deanna! I put you down for that section!
~Gabrielle
Joyron

Post by Joyron »

Have not forgotten you. Trying to get over a bout of laryngitis, but will get to this asp.
Joy