[GROUP] Elsie's Womanhood by Martha Finley -ba

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
GabrielleC
Location: Texas - where the most beautiful multi-function oven is located. :lol:

Post by GabrielleC »

Yay! Once M Z gets back here to okay it, this project will be DONE!

Anyone interested in starting the next book in the series? I would need a DPL for it, and wouldn't be able to actively recruit readers for it, but I could certainly get it up and running. This project is #4 out of 28 books in the series, so we still have a ways to go with this. ;)
~Gabrielle
MikeZane

Post by MikeZane »

Pulling file down now, am just gonna spot check it as soon as I get off this conference call... ;-)

Done- Last file is marked, this book is complete!
M Z Spark
(nerd in hiding!) :-)
bart
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by bart »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: http://librivox.org/elsies-womanhood-by-martha-finley/

And cataloging is complete too.
Thanks to all the participants. A great job well done.

Bart
Alle Nederlandstalige projecten op de Librivox Boekenplank
GabrielleC
Location: Texas - where the most beautiful multi-function oven is located. :lol:

Post by GabrielleC »

Yay!!! Many thanks to our awesome readers, and our wonderful DPL without whom this project would not be complete!
I can hardly believe it's actually done - it's been in the works for so long! :D
And with that in mind...I hope some of you are up for the next book, because I plan on starting it as soon as I can get the template/first post together. ;)
~Gabrielle
GabrielleC

Post by GabrielleC »

Project thread for the next book is over here - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=42177. Feel free to hop over there and claim some sections or volunteer to be a DPL! ;)
~Gabrielle