COMPLETE - Folklore of the Santal Parganas - SW/tc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
thistlechick

Post by thistlechick » May 6th, 2008, 9:04 pm

Status update.... Maria is sending me the completed files, and I am working on getting it cataloged =)
~ Betsie
Multiple projects lead to multiple successes!

Caeristhiona

Post by Caeristhiona » May 15th, 2008, 10:22 am

All completed! :) I'm really looking forward to hearing this one.

http://librivox.org/folklore-of-the-santal-parganas-by-cecil-henry-bompas/
In my experience, nothing ruins a party like someone suddenly speaking Latin in reverse.
-- Jeffrey Rowland

Jazbees

Post by Jazbees » May 15th, 2008, 10:42 am

Is it too early to expect all the files to be there? I tried downloading several clips and they all come back with bad links. The only link I got to work was the full Zip file, but that doesn't contain all the sections. Also, my section (07) and the one before mine both have the same title, when mine should be "The Pious Woman".
Justin Barrett
http://www.justinsbarrett.com/

MariaSC

Post by MariaSC » May 15th, 2008, 2:05 pm

Jazbees wrote:Is it too early to expect all the files to be there? I tried downloading several clips and they all come back with bad links. The only link I got to work was the full Zip file, but that doesn't contain all the sections. Also, my section (07) and the one before mine both have the same title, when mine should be "The Pious Woman".
Hi, I finished sending the files to Betsie last Friday. They may not all have been posted yet. As for the title, I checked the ID3 tags on my copy of "The Pious Woman," and they did not contain the title. I corrected this, and will send it to Betsie.

Maria

thistlechick

Post by thistlechick » May 15th, 2008, 5:38 pm

Jazbees wrote:Is it too early to expect all the files to be there? I tried downloading several clips and they all come back with bad links. The only link I got to work was the full Zip file, but that doesn't contain all the sections. Also, my section (07) and the one before mine both have the same title, when mine should be "The Pious Woman".
Thanks for letting us know ... it Looks like there definitely is a problem with the files... I'll see if we can get it sorted out.
~ Betsie
Multiple projects lead to multiple successes!