[COMPLETE] The Faerie Queene Book 1 by Edmund Spenser - arb

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Alan Brown

Post by Alan Brown »

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Thanks Alan and I'll put you down for 20,22 and 23 . I have done some PMing and am awaiting replies

Anne
MorganScorpion

Post by MorganScorpion »

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - Eleanor Roosevelt.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thank you very much, Morgan. If you want more cantos, just let us know.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Alan Brown

Post by Alan Brown »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thank you, Alan. Are you willing to take more cantos?
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Hi Stav
Alan still has 2 more to do :D . I have put that one in the window. Have you heard from the DPL ? If not I'll contact him - I now you are flat out with finishing school - hope all goes well

Anne
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Anne,
why didn't I look at the window before asking him? My excuse is that I was so tired. Wel, I haven't heard from the dpl. Laury Anne heard from him a few mounths ago. If yoou can pm him, that would be great. If you are busy, I'll get to do it. Yes, all goes well- and I am working very hard to continue to do well. It's even harder for me than from everyone elsse because I am blind.
Stav.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Go to it Stav - I'll be acting BC till you have finished your exams , then you can tip me out :D

Anne
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

After some discussion it has been decided that this project will be catalogued as separate books with links to each other- there are problems with 40 plus hour projects that were not known about when it was started. This will not make any difference to the recordings, but as I have time it will become separate threads, which will be able to be catalogued as they are finished .we will finish up then with Book 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 , and 6 &7 together as 7 is incomplete in the original. I will post links to the threads in the first post as I go

So we should get some of it catalogued as soon as the PLing and any editing is done :D - and if anyone wants to pick up cantos from almost completed books that will be great
Catzmeow

Post by Catzmeow »

Here is the link to the add-ons needed for my files:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/arb/Librivox_addon_FQ.mp3

Cheers!

:)
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi,
please delete the 2 spaces in the link. Other wise, I am afraid it won't work.
Stav.
Catzmeow

Post by Catzmeow »

Replaced them with underscores, should work now
Godsend

Post by Godsend »

Hi guys:

Would someone like to assign to me #74 (ie bk6_08 - The Legende of Calidore - Canto 08)?

I'm willing, ready, and excited about trying to get my mouth around "those words, forsooth, mine forbears spake in days of hoary eld..."

Regards,
Nathan.
"The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.." (Book of Proverbs)
Like short stories? Try: Orpheus Sings
Like Epics? Try: Ragnarok | Prometheus
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello Nathan,
canto 74 is all yours. Happy recording.
Stav.