[COMPLETE] The Four Feathers by A. E. W. Mason - arb

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Hi Jeanny
Welcome back . I put 14 in the MW before I read back to your post -but I will now resume my proper place :D

anne
jeanny

Post by jeanny »

annise wrote:Hi Jeanny
Welcome back . I put 14 in the MW before I read back to your post -but I will now resume my proper place :D

anne
Hi Anne,
Just one more job for you to do, I guess. :wink: Can you please check the files for sections 9 and 14 in the uploader, since 14 has been uploaded as 9 before, so I'm not sure if we still have the original section 9.
Thanks in advance.
Jeanny
jeanny

Post by jeanny »

dwwolfe wrote:To: Jean,

Welcome back. I should have 13 done this week. Let me know what I can take next...

David.
Hi David,
Would you like to read chapter 3 next?
Jeanny
dwwolfe

Post by dwwolfe »

I'll take Chapter 3.
dc5

Post by dc5 »

Hi,

Could I have Chapter 15?

Thanks,

Dan Craig
jollyrogered

Post by jollyrogered »

Have we lost our DPL?

If so, I can pick it up, and do it. Also, hoping to volunteer for some more chapters shortly here in the future, trying to catch up on a few other things first.
duck... duck... ZOMBIE!
jprestwich

Post by jprestwich »

If it is still possible I would like to love to sign up to read a chapter. I really do not care which one. I am a first time reader. I tried to go an read one of the poems or shorts stories that they suggest you do for first time reader but was not able to find anything that wasn't marked complete. I really wanted to get in on this Book because like some others on this post I have seen the movie version and enjoyed it greatly. So if you do not mind me jumping in with little experience I would love to do it. I have used Audacity before and have a nice microphone so I feel fairly confident that I can get the recording set up okay. I would be happy to submit a short piece of a chapter before getting to far into it so that someone can make sure I am doing it alright.

Anyway, hoping to be able to work with you.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

dc5 wrote:Hi,

Could I have Chapter 15?

Thanks,

Dan Craig
I'm sorry - your post seems to have been missed - I have put you down for 15 but will understand if you gave up waiting :(

Anne
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

jprestwich wrote:If it is still possible I would like to love to sign up to read a chapter. I really do not care which one. I am a first time reader. I tried to go an read one of the poems or shorts stories that they suggest you do for first time reader but was not able to find anything that wasn't marked complete. I really wanted to get in on this Book because like some others on this post I have seen the movie version and enjoyed it greatly. So if you do not mind me jumping in with little experience I would love to do it. I have used Audacity before and have a nice microphone so I feel fairly confident that I can get the recording set up okay. I would be happy to submit a short piece of a chapter before getting to far into it so that someone can make sure I am doing it alright.

Anyway, hoping to be able to work with you.
Hi
Yes it is still possible - the BC seems to have missed your post but I can allocate it. I have put you down for 4
As you are a new reader I need to ask what name you would like to show in the catalogue - forum name or real name is the usual choice
The 1 min test /sound check is to make sure settings etc are right and particularly volume . I think it pays to have it right on a sample rather than have to fiddle a chapter. Posting the first minute in the listeners/editors would be best while I try and sort out the PLing and BCing here just in case I miss it

Anne
jprestwich

Post by jprestwich »

I will go with my forum name in the catalog.
jollyrogered

Post by jollyrogered »

Hey everyone! I will be downloading and listening to your chapters this week. I will try and turn around quickly with PL notes! Thanks for you recordings so far!
duck... duck... ZOMBIE!
jollyrogered

Post by jollyrogered »

Section 9 and 12 are both PL OK! great readings gentlemen!

Sorry it took so long for a response, life has been gobbling up all my free time lately.
duck... duck... ZOMBIE!
dwwolfe

Post by dwwolfe »

I guess I could say life has gobbled my time lately, too! Or more specifically, graduate school! :D

--David