[COMPLETE] The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins - AF/ce

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ceastman

Post by ceastman »

Thanks, Ruth! I can't even remember if we've got a dedicated PLer/editor or not; if we do, I'll hunt them up soonish. (Work insane, I have no time.)

-Catharine
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

Track 16

Upload URL: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ce/womaninwhite_16_marianhalcombe_rg.mp3
Duration: 60:47
Size: 55.6MB (58.37MB)

Ruth
My LV catalogue page | RuthieG's CataBlog of recordings | Tweet: @RuthGolding
ceastman

Post by ceastman »

Thank you!

-Catharine
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

Track 17

Upload URL: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ce/womaninwhite_17_marianhalcombe_rg.mp3
Duration: 38:58
Size: 35.6MB (37.42MB)

Track 18

Upload URL: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ce/womaninwhite_18_marianhalcombe_rg.mp3
Duration: 33:43
Size: 30.8MB (32.37MB)

Ruth
Kehinde

Post by Kehinde »

Awesome! will be listening shortly- [/size]
If not now, when? Wake up and live!
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

Track 19

Upload URL: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ce/womaninwhite_19_marianhalcombe_rg.mp3
Duration: 47:47
Size: 43.7MB

Ruth
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

I have recorded my part of Track 20, but there is a short passage between Marian's words and Count Fosco's that should be read by a narrator, I think.
Note [At this place the entry in the Diary ceases to be legible. The two or three lines which follow contain fragments of words only, mingled with blots and scratches of the pen. The last marks on the paper bear some resemblance to the first two letters (L and A) of the name of Lady Glyde.
On the next page of the Diary, another entry appears. It is in a man's handwriting, large, bold, and firmly regular, and the date is "June the 21st." It contains these lines—]
I am proposing to upload my part without these words. Please would you confirm that this is right?

Ruth
Kehinde

Post by Kehinde »

Sections 12-13 - great! [/size]
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

Track 20

Upload URL: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ce/womaninwhite_20_marianhalcombe_rg.mp3
Duration: 5:23
Size: 4.94MB (5.18MB)

This is just Marian's words - see previous post.

Just a note - none of my sections are OK to catalog as they stand, as they have no book title, disclaimer, ID3 tags etc. in accordance with the original post.

Ruth
Kehinde

Post by Kehinde »

RuthieG wrote: Just a note - none of my sections are OK to catalog as they stand, as they have no book title, disclaimer, ID3 tags etc. in accordance with the original post.

Ruth
Thanks Ruth- I've noted that on the MW for our MC. [/size]
Kehinde

Post by Kehinde »

Sections 15 & 16 - good! [/size]
ceastman

Post by ceastman »

RuthieG wrote:I have recorded my part of Track 20, but there is a short passage between Marian's words and Count Fosco's that should be read by a narrator, I think.
Note [At this place the entry in the Diary ceases to be legible. The two or three lines which follow contain fragments of words only, mingled with blots and scratches of the pen. The last marks on the paper bear some resemblance to the first two letters (L and A) of the name of Lady Glyde.
On the next page of the Diary, another entry appears. It is in a man's handwriting, large, bold, and firmly regular, and the date is "June the 21st." It contains these lines—]
I am proposing to upload my part without these words. Please would you confirm that this is right?

Ruth
Argh. I PM'd Caeristhiona two weeks ago about this project, but she's never picked up. I'll give her another shot, but I'm guessing we might need a new BC.

For the moment, I think your instincts are good. Go ahead and leave out the narrator bit; I'll update the magic window to reflect the need for another voice for that section.

-Catharine
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

As Walter Hartwright is the "meta-narrator of the entire tale", perhaps Tim Bulkeley would be willing to do those few lines.

If you need a new BC to put this to bed, I am happy to do it. :)

fyi the MW link for Section 24 is incorrect. The correct file is in the ct folder. I also found the info tracks wav there which has all the recordings for the intros and outros.

Ruth
ceastman

Post by ceastman »

RuthieG wrote:As Walter Hartwright is the "meta-narrator of the entire tale", perhaps Tim Bulkeley would be willing to do those few lines.

If you need a new BC to put this to bed, I am happy to do it. :)

fyi the MW link for Section 24 is incorrect. The correct file is in the ct folder. I also found the info tracks wav there which has all the recordings for the intros and outros.

Ruth
Oh good heavens, you're fantastic! If you have a chance, could you correct the link in the mw?

Caet should be back soon, I got email from ehr the other day.

-Catharine
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

ceastman wrote: If you have a chance, could you correct the link in the mw?
Done

I will also edit in the intros/outros for all my sections. I'll try PMing Tim to see if he can do those lines.

Ruth