COMPLETE: The Mysteries of Udolpho, by Ann Radcliffe - ge

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
redabrus

Post by redabrus » March 10th, 2009, 4:28 am

hi michelle
sorry for the delay. is it okay if i post it by the end of this week? otherwise you can assign it to somebody else.
thanks
RedAbrus
There are two motives for reading a book: one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it. -Bertrand Russell

Gesine

Post by Gesine » March 10th, 2009, 5:56 am

Please note that I'm currently re-arranging the Magic Window so each section shows on one line. I have to go out now, in the middle of it - please don't change anything until I've posted here again, otherwise I'll get into a terrible muddle!

Thanks

Gesine
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein

mcrandall

Post by mcrandall » March 10th, 2009, 8:35 am

valli017 wrote:hi!
very sorry for not checking this thread till now. i will record section 55 again. just give me 2 days more.

valli
Valli,

Thanks for offering to do so.

-Michelle
My first novella is NOW available!
https://www.amazon.com/Souls-Fire-Memoirs-Flame-Journey-ebook/dp/B088P5LSVB

mcrandall

Post by mcrandall » March 10th, 2009, 8:36 am

redabrus wrote:hi michelle
sorry for the delay. is it okay if i post it by the end of this week? otherwise you can assign it to somebody else.
thanks
RedAbrus
Red,

Thanks for the note - we'll look for it, and if you aren't able to do it by Saturday evening, we'll open it up. No worries, and we appreciate it!

-Michelle

Gesine

Post by Gesine » March 10th, 2009, 4:22 pm

OK, I think I've updated the Magic Window now.

Michelle, please note that I've re-named all files to reflect the new correct section numbers. When new files come in, we may need to re-name them (I can do that on the server) if readers still have a note of their old section numbers.

I've orphaned section 03 as Michelle heard from the reader that s/he wanted to give up the section. I'll post in the Orphan's thread.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein

mcrandall

Post by mcrandall » March 11th, 2009, 11:39 am

Sections 09, 10, 16, 17 are open.

-Michelle

Caeristhiona

Post by Caeristhiona » March 11th, 2009, 4:21 pm

Should we move this to RW?
In my experience, nothing ruins a party like someone suddenly speaking Latin in reverse.
-- Jeffrey Rowland

Gesine

Post by Gesine » March 11th, 2009, 4:44 pm

Up to the BC - Michelle, would you like to try getting readers through the Orphans thread (where you've already posted), and from people dropping in here, or shall I move us back to Readers Wanted until we're fully subscribed once more?
Last edited by Gesine on March 11th, 2009, 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gesine

Post by Gesine » March 11th, 2009, 4:47 pm

Michelle, now that the part chapters are in separate sections, it would be good if you could determine start and end point for each section (first/last sentence). That way there's no confusion, and prospective readers can just claim single sections. It'll be quicker getting readers then, probably, as the sections are fairly short.

mcrandall

Post by mcrandall » March 11th, 2009, 9:16 pm

Gesine wrote:Michelle, now that the part chapters are in separate sections, it would be good if you could determine start and end point for each section (first/last sentence). That way there's no confusion, and prospective readers can just claim single sections. It'll be quicker getting readers then, probably, as the sections are fairly short.
Done - see MW.

Let's put it back in RW, if you don't mind...maybe we'll get more eyeballs on it there!

Thank you!
Michelle

Kehinde

Post by Kehinde » March 11th, 2009, 11:13 pm

60 - downloading![/size]
If not now, when? Wake up and live!

lindamcd

Post by lindamcd » March 14th, 2009, 10:31 am

Is section 3 (book 1, chapter 2) still available? If so, I'd like to claim it.
Thanks
Linda

Gesine

Post by Gesine » March 14th, 2009, 11:22 am

mcrandall wrote:
Gesine wrote:Michelle, now that the part chapters are in separate sections, it would be good if you could determine start and end point for each section (first/last sentence). That way there's no confusion, and prospective readers can just claim single sections. It'll be quicker getting readers then, probably, as the sections are fairly short.
Done - see MW.

Let's put it back in RW, if you don't mind...maybe we'll get more eyeballs on it there!

Thank you!
Michelle
Thanks, Michelle. We're back in RW. I had to go into the admin to make a change, so I've signed up Linda. :)

Gesine

Post by Gesine » March 14th, 2009, 11:23 am

lindamcd wrote:Is section 3 (book 1, chapter 2) still available? If so, I'd like to claim it.
Thanks
Linda
It's yours, thank you!

MARTIN GEESON

Post by MARTIN GEESON » March 19th, 2009, 6:02 am

Hi

I read this work and the shorter 'The Italian' in my teens.

Could I please take on Section 09, and 10 as well if you'd like me to finish the chapter?

Regards

Martin