[Complete/CHILD] The Wonder Clock by Howard Pyle - avs

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
jillebean

Post by jillebean »

Hi Elli!

Do you have time to do the spot PL on chapters 17 and 24? I think they are all we need before the project is complete. If you don't have time right now, I can always take a listen to them, also. Just let me know what you need me to do. Thanks very much!

Jill :)
aravis

Post by aravis »

Hi Jill!

I've been quite busy lately, sorry! I'll try to do the spot checks and the cataloging this weekend! :D
Elli

"Tiefer und tiefer zogen die Buchstaben ihn hinab, wie ein Strudel aus Tinte...dorthin wo auch Staubfinger verschwunden war. An den Ort, an dem alle Geschichten enden." (Cornelia Funke)
jillebean

Post by jillebean »

aravis wrote:Hi Jill!

I've been quite busy lately, sorry! I'll try to do the spot checks and the cataloging this weekend! :D
I wondered if you'd been busy elsewhere. :) Not a problem at all, just wanted to check in since I hadn't heard from you. No rush on the PL'ing and cataloging, whenever you have a few LibriVox moments free is fine with me. :)

Thanks Elli!

Jill
aravis

Post by aravis »

Sections 17 and 24 are PL:OK!!! :D
Elli

"Tiefer und tiefer zogen die Buchstaben ihn hinab, wie ein Strudel aus Tinte...dorthin wo auch Staubfinger verschwunden war. An den Ort, an dem alle Geschichten enden." (Cornelia Funke)
aravis

Post by aravis »

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: http://librivox.org/the-wonder-clock-by-howard-pyle/

Great job, everyone!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Elli

smike

Post by smike »

Fantastic. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Claudia

So much to do, so little time...
Lucy_k_p

Post by Lucy_k_p »

According to the catalogue page, section 8 was read by Mr Nobody or the invisible woman.
So little space, so much to say.