COMPLETE Hollow Needle... Arsene Lupin, Leblanc - AF/ad

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Oops, just realised that this was due a couple of days ago. I'll do my sections asap - sorry!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
Xander

Post by Xander »

Gesine wrote:Oops, just realised that this was due a couple of days ago. I'll do my sections asap - sorry!
Don't worry. I haven't had time to do my sections and don't think I will. I didn't expect to be so busy with school. If anyone would like the first Chapter they can have it. I just have to relinquish it. I will continue to BC for this project till the end though. :)
-Xander

"Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur."

www.zamws.com
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Sorry to hear that, Xander. I can't take it, but I'm sure someone will snap it up soon.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
a.r.dobbs

Post by a.r.dobbs »

Hey, Xander! Did you see that finally finally finally the first Lupin book made it into the catalog? Yup, just in the past week.

I'm so glad you'll continue to BC this one!
I put the notice in the orphans thread and scooted the project back to Readers Wanted.
Anita
redtoby

Post by redtoby »

I would like to record the orphan chapter
:arrow: 01 The Shot :shock:
under the LibriVox catalog name RedToby
Sincerely, RedToby :)
[size=75]My nature is subdued to what it works in, like the dyer’s hand. - Shakespeare[/size]
Xander

Post by Xander »

It's yours redtoby.
-Xander

"Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur."

www.zamws.com
opheliad

Post by opheliad »

I just saw this thread again, and realised that while I have recorded my chapter (back in October 2006 :roll: ), I haven't edited it yet! Sorry :oops: .. I'll get to it ASAP.
Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing, for ye are laying the foundation of a great work. And out of small things proceedeth that which is great.
a.r.dobbs

Post by a.r.dobbs »

I am SO looking forward to hearing more opheliad chapters!
Anita
redtoby

Post by redtoby »

:D
Hi, I recorded and uploaded Chapter 1.
Catalog listing is my forum name in medial caps: RedToby

Can't wait to read--uhm--hear what happens next in this exciting story.
[size=75]My nature is subdued to what it works in, like the dyer’s hand. - Shakespeare[/size]
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Hi RedToby - file's arrived in my Uploader. I'll link the chapter from the reader list. :)
a.r.dobbs

Post by a.r.dobbs »

redtoby, that was a great reading! Thank you so much!

Ooh, and thank you for the fresh link to the Kelly Link story, too over in the sister sites thread.

Say... can I interest you in a languishing mystery right now? Greenmantle. I'm daunted by the placenames in the first chapter. Maybe you have a good clue. Check this out: http://librivox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5593

Have you listened to the first Arsene Lupin book? It's The Extraordinary Adventures of Arsene Lupin ... http://librivox.org/the-extraordinary-adventures-of-arsene-lupin-gentleman-burglar
It's SO much fun!
Anita
redtoby

Post by redtoby »

Thanks for the tips Anita, I've dibs on Ch. 1 of Greenmantle.

Mony a difficult word thocht... Startin' wi' his ain nam -- buh.KH 'n ( see http://xrl.us/uv69 )

:wink:
a.r.dobbs

Post by a.r.dobbs »

I'm so grateful you're taking on the Greenmantle!
Anita
a.r.dobbs

Post by a.r.dobbs »

Hi folks!
I think this would be a great project to finish up in the March Mayhem complete-a-thon here at LV. I'm hoping we can finish 75 books in March (instead of our typical 35) if we focus on these many projects that are just this side of finished.

Prooflisteners?
Folks with outstanding chapters?
Tally ho! :D
Anita
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Absolutely. I shall finish all my 11 outstanding chapters during March and these ones are fairly at the top of the list.