Complete: The Emerald City of Oz by L. Frank Baum. CL/ry

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
jbieber

Post by jbieber »

Hi Rainer,

My computer just died suddenly but fortunately I had just bought a new one literally the day before so I am making the transition and I didn't lose any data. However, when setting up FireFTP, I was unable to get it to connect. I suspect the password may be incorrect as the one on my old computer appears to have seven letters, not six. If you could help me out here or in a pm I would appreciate it!

The good news is that my new computer is a mac. Audacity for mac is still at the beta stage but it seems to be working ok for editing. My next recording project will be recorded on the new machine.

thanks! Judy
Last edited by jbieber on October 1st, 2006, 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"To please a child is a sweet and lovely thing that warms one's heart and brings its own reward." L. Frank Baum
jbieber

Post by jbieber »

Hi Rainer,

I'm done! All the chapters are now edited and uploaded. Enjoy the story and let me know if you run into any problems that need fixing. I keep all recordings in original audacity format until the project gets into the catalog - just in case. :D

I have one more chapter of Mansfield Park that I have to edit and then I will begin on Master Key and Frederick Jackson Turner's essay on the frontier.

best, Judy
"To please a child is a sweet and lovely thing that warms one's heart and brings its own reward." L. Frank Baum
raynr

Post by raynr »

Hello Judy,

I really enjoyed your the listening! There was one mistake in chapter 25, but it was fairly easy to fix it out, so I did it myself. I'll start the archiving process now. Thanks so much for your recording! :D

Rainer
"Everything in the world exists in order to end in a book." (Stéphane Mallarmé)
raynr

Post by raynr »

Hello Judy,

it took a surprisingly short time to archive this project (normally it takes days that the server at archive.org derives all the files), so your project is complete now. Congratulations! You can take a look and see if everything is allright. Great work!

All recordings can be found on our catalog page:
http://librivox.org/the-emerald-city-of-oz-by-l-frank-baum/
jbieber

Post by jbieber »

Excellent! Thanks for your help and I'll be seeing you shortly on the next project.
raynr

Post by raynr »

I'm looking forward to it :D