[COMPLETE] The Prospective Mother by J. M. Slemons - dl

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
linny

Post by linny »

Sandra, Thanks for letting us know. Good luck with your computer, I know that can be frustrating.

David,
I have posted in listeners wanted however I don't know the project number. Would you be able to update for me? viewtopic.php?f=21&t=37162
Sandra7

Post by Sandra7 »

Hello again,
drama over it's fixed! I'll have those bits listened to by the end of the weekend.

All the best,
Sandra.
linny

Post by linny »

Sandra7 wrote:Hello again,
drama over it's fixed! I'll have those bits listened to by the end of the weekend.

All the best,
Sandra.
Glad to have you back. :D
Thanks for the update. I'll update our Listeners Wanted ad.
Sandra7

Post by Sandra7 »

Chapter ten is PL OK.

All the best,
Sandra.
linny

Post by linny »

Hi Rhonda and Kalynda,
Any chance either of you would like to read a bit more for this project?
Be well,
Linny
ref

Post by ref »

Linny,
I'll take section 6 but I won't be able to get to it for a while, maybe the end of January? Okay?
linny

Post by linny »

ref wrote:Linny,
I'll take section 6 but I won't be able to get to it for a while, maybe the end of January? Okay?
No problem at all. Thank you for claiming.
ref

Post by ref »

linny

Post by linny »

Thanks, Rhonda,
I'll send a PM over to Sandra to let her know the chapter is in for PL.

How was this information compared with today?

Would you like to read any more for this project?

Thanks for the help. I hope you enjoyed the reading.
Be well,
Linny
ref

Post by ref »

This was a pretty common sense section. Everybody knew the right way to eat even then but it wasn't in vogue until now.

Going to hold off on more sections right now. I want to get through my commitments so I can consider a new solo project.
linny

Post by linny »

ref wrote:This was a pretty common sense section. Everybody knew the right way to eat even then but it wasn't in vogue until now.

Going to hold off on more sections right now. I want to get through my commitments so I can consider a new solo project.
Nice, let me know the subject of the solo. Depending on when you start I might have to DPL for you. :D
ref

Post by ref »

linny wrote: Nice, let me know the subject of the solo. Depending on when you start I might have to DPL for you. :D
Thanks, I will let you know.
Sandra7

Post by Sandra7 »

Hello Linny,
I agree with you all about this chapter. I think people who are not pregnant, as well as thos who are, would benefit from the advice given here. Chapter four, (section six), is pl ok. Well done Ronda.

I am sorry to say this but section six is my last chapter. It just isn't practical for me to give lots of time to Librivox anymore. Even the time I can give will be dictated by my performing as well as my other commitments and I feel it is unfair to the Librivox community to promise to do something and keep people waiting, if I do it at all.

I have enjoyed my time with Librivox and wish everybody well.

Very very best wishes,
Sandra.
linny

Post by linny »

Sandra7 wrote:Hello Linny,
I am sorry to say this but section six is my last chapter. It just isn't practical for me to give lots of time to Librivox anymore. Even the time I can give will be dictated by my performing as well as my other commitments and I feel it is unfair to the Librivox community to promise to do something and keep people waiting, if I do it at all.

I have enjoyed my time with Librivox and wish everybody well.

Very very best wishes,
Sandra.
Hi Sandra,
Thanks for letting me know that you won't be able to PL for this project. No reason to feel sorry. Life has cycles. I'm glad you have enjoyed your time at LV and hope you will continue to do so in the years ahead as you have the time. All the best to you.
Be well,
Linny
Last edited by linny on February 3rd, 2012, 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
linny

Post by linny »

Hi David,
Well, it's you and me kid. :wink:

I don't think I've ever had this; no readers and no DPL. You weren't kidding about this being a slow moving project. I wonder why? It's an interesting topic. Maybe everyone is over in dramatics. 8-)

I updated the Listeners Wanted posting and will add a reply to the post to bump it up once we get a new chapter in. Please add a ~ to the subject line of the first post.

That's it, we're now ready to begin again, but this time we are starting out 53% complete. :mrgreen: